COOL!

I always loved the whole space race stuff. I enjoy my National Geographic's of many of the 1960's to 70's space missions.

To think a lot of people still think it was all faked, REALLY! REALLY FOLKS! I'm 100% certain that man walked on the Moon, enough to bet everything I own on it.

There is actually a very good explanation as to why they think that...

They're stupid.

Or to be more polite, they are ignorant.... Ahh wait, no you are right, they are stupid. Ignorance can be corrected with education and there is enough info to validate the Moon landings. Now off and away for me to visit my Flat Earth Society web site. :D

Didn't Mythbusters debunk the "truthers" once and for all, with regards to whether the moon landings were faked or not. Jamie and Adam said that there was no way that the moon landings could have been faked because of the physics involved; especially the astronaut's "walk" on the moon.

If that didn't work, we can always send Buzz over to "convince 'em" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU He's got a wicked right hook. Evidently moronic truther Bart Sibrel got a piece of Buzz's fist in his face pretty nicely.

Edited by The_Animal
Didn't Mythbusters debunk the "truthers" once and for all, with regards to whether the moon landings were faked or not. Jamie and Adam said that there was no way that the moon landings could have been faked because of the physics involved; especially the astronaut's "walk" on the moon.

If that didn't work, we can always send Buzz over to "convince 'em" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU He's got a wicked right hook. Evidently moronic truther Bart Sibrel got a piece of Buzz's fist in his face pretty nicely.

Yes, The Mythbusters did a great show debunking the Moon Hoaxers. In reality any Jr. High School student with average brains could debunk the crappolla the Moon Hoaxers peddle. 12 very fortunate men walked on the Moon. It is truly a respected class. Yes and Buzz punching Sibrel in the face is great. But sadly Sibrel has probably made a lot of money fleecing fools to buying his video.

Edited by Les / Creative Edge Photo

Checking with some other sources who have connections with tape restorations and searches for the "lost tapes" the one being shown is an enhanced/restored fragment of the tapes already out there. This particular restored fragment was shown in 2009 already in the states and NASA sent that particular sample to the Australian Geographic Society. The higher resolution tapes have still never been found and aren't likely to be found as pretty much every nook and cranny has been checked. The general consensus is those original tapes were "recycled" (i.e. erased or written over).

More details can be found here:

http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001831.html