When the F-22s Fail, When The F-35s Poop Out...

I don't know. Typically Wayne Enterprises doesn't do weapons and that playboy owner makes Tony look a moron with how many different businesses Wayne Enterprises has their fingers in things, let alone cash being brought in from all these different industries. It is Mr. Wayne's personality skills combined with Mr. Fox's business skills that has made Wayne Enterprises the super conglomerate that it is. You should take notes from them Tony. Personally if I had an option I would go for stuff from Lexcorp, AmerTek, Kord Enterprises, heck I would even buy stuff from MARS industries, but that is just me.

Edited by A6BSTARM
Guest Hoban Washburne
I don't know. Typically Wayne Enterprises doesn't do weapons and that playboy owner makes Tony look a moron with how many different businesses Wayne Enterprises has their fingers in things, let alone cash being brought in from all these different industries. It is Mr. Wayne's personality skills combined with Mr. Fox's business skills that has made Wayne Enterprises the super conglomerate that it is. You should take notes from them Tony. Personally if I had an option I would go for stuff from Lexcorp, AmerTek, Kord Enterprises, heck I would even buy stuff from MARS industries, but that is just me.

It's all crap. ACME makes the only stuff worth its salt.

Look, Bruce is a friend and he's doing some fantastic work; I've got a lot of respect for him. And Waynetech has done some military contracts in the past with communications equipment and lightweight personal body armor prototypes. It's not his fault the bean counters didn't think a soldier's life wasn't worth $500K (yet no one's bothered to ask how much a Hammeroid costs). Most of Wayne's revenue stream comes from property holdings in his hometown that his family has had since the early 1800s. Fox is the real genius over there; both business and technology. Wayne has little to do with R&D or the day-to-day runnings of his businesses and even he'll be the first to say he should have less involvement.

bruce%20wayne%20sleeping.jpg

Stark Industries has a long history of not just quality defense hardware. I would point you to AccuTech's exoskeletons for rehabilitation, commercial and defense applications,

, Stark-Fujuikawa's consumer electronics and Stark Enterprises' intelicrops, medical innovations and alternative energy research.

Buying from LexCorp or AmerTek, you might as well buy from OsCorp or Hammer. You never know when a LexCorp suit will "go wild" and tear up downtown and AmerTek is still under federal investigation. And MARS isn't even around any more (never mind all the trojan horses and back doors they built into their systems, intentionally compromising their own clients).

It is Mr. Wayne's personality skills

I will agree that Mr. Wayne

Tony,

I know all about your quality. I can't count how many times your quality equipment has gone on terror sprees through out the world.

Mandriods? Everyone from J.J. Jameson combing them with Mr. S. Smythe's spider slayer tech and attempting to kill anyone with a Spider-man costume, Moses Magnum using them with his gang to try and kill everyone from Captain American, Punisher, and even Spider-man himself. Col. Stryker using Mandriods to destroy parts of Professor Xavier's school and kill the Professor's students. To minor nuts jobs stealing them from SHIELD after Iron Man himself attacked some other armored super hero and basically disabled all of the Mandroids in SHIELD hands.

Quality? How about some quality firewalls and security for your company man. How many times has the US Government or your "friend" Mr. Fury and his SHIELD orginzation have had to clean up cause your suits went wild or some nut-job with delusions of graduer got a hold of one? One could almost lay the blame of the Green Goblin, the Hulk, and slew of other Super-being criminals at Stark Industries feet. The rumor being they had a secret lab in downtown Manhattan trying to create some super-soldier to battle a supposed Axis/Nazi Super-soldier. However it was all destroyed in a mysterious blast some night in 1941 and the lead scientist is dead.

Oh, and ricther if all the MSM is to be believed this is the true Tony Stark, a man consumed by his demons:

drunk%20tony.jpg

If I was a country ruler, I still think MARS industries has some great buys. The Terror Drome air defense sites, the Rattler, Firebat, Night Ravens, the HISS, the BATs. Then there is the Weather Dominator and the MASS device.