Bangladeshi Shenyang FT-6

Hy guys i'm building a trumpeter big Shenyang FT-6 in 32nd scale; my original intention was to paint my model in the pakistani three tone camouflage (light grey, medium grey and dark grey) but today a firend of mine suggested me this Bangladeshi one

ft6bangladesh01.jpg

just for discussion

Love at forst sight, but: who made the decals? There are other pics o plant view of this plane? I have some difficult to understand the mimetic scheme on the other side of the fuselage and on the wings...

Thanks in advance for your attention

ciao

Ale

Hi, I also really like the Bangladeshi camouflage scheme. I don't know if there are any pics of the other side, but the camouflage pattern looks very similar to the Tanzanian single seaters (not exactly the same, but similar)

http://benwilhelmi.typepad.com/benwilhelmi...-air-force.html

That might be the best place to start when trying to ascertain how the other side looks. Bangladesh also had its FT-6 trainers painted in all over white, not as interesting though! :woot.gif:

Hi, I also really like the Bangladeshi camouflage scheme. I don't know if there are any pics of the other side, but the camouflage pattern looks very similar to the Tanzanian single seaters (not exactly the same, but similar)

http://benwilhelmi.typepad.com/benwilhelmi...-air-force.html

That might be the best place to start when trying to ascertain how the other side looks. Bangladesh also had its FT-6 trainers painted in all over white, not as interesting though! :thumbsup:

thanks so much for the pics, they could be a very good reference!!!

I checked for the Tiger wing decals in some of the major web-shop but i can't find it... d'oh!

thanks a lot to all for the help!

ciao

Ale

• 3 weeks later...

I think the paint scheme would be pretty random, and gives you some freedom , and the fact you cannot find a picture of it, who else will know if you got it a bit wrong.

Those makings look quite simple, I would just paint them on, save yourself some $.

Curt