CD48032 - Sikorsky H-34

• 1 month later...

Finally!!!! Can´t wait to get my hands on this set! :D/>/>

PS - BTW, you mentioned (earlier) about the possibility of some foreign options (another set?)... are these still a possibility???

Edited by jmchaica

PS - BTW, you mentioned (earlier) about the possibility of some foreign options (another set?)... are these still a possibility???

It is still a possibility, but that sheet probably will not be as extensive as the first two sheets since many of the foreign examples have specific stenciling which I will have to simplify.

It is still a possibility for later in the year: I really would like to do Japanese and some German H-34s at the very least.

So Kursad I was reading recently about the VC-1 markings. Seems that what the article said was that the yellow stars have a white surround. I found several pics but somehow I don't see that white surround. Any thoughts on that?

So Kursad I was reading recently about the VC-1 markings. Seems that what the article said was that the yellow stars have a white surround. I found several pics but somehow I don't see that white surround. Any thoughts on that?

I saw the mention of those white contours in the Squadron-Signal book while I was doing the preliminary research. I could not find any evidence of them in any of the photos I found.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

This sheet is proving to be a popular one, and close to half of the print run is already gone. Many of you must have received their sheets by now, so please let us know what you think.

It has been brought to my attention by two fellow modelers and customers that the overall color of the USAF bird should be FS16473 as opposed to FS36440 as stated in the instructions. I will correct this in a new batch of instruction sheets, and will add a note to the Web page.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Folks,

This sheet (CD48031) sold out a couple weeks ago. It is not likely to be printed again; and it is sold out in a couple online resellers already. If you want one, I suggest buying one now (Hannants and sellers on Ebay still have some)

Edited by KursadA
  • 8 years later...
On 12/19/2012 at 10:22 AM, KursadA said:

I don't have anything planned for the time being, but after I release the 1/48 sheets I want to do; I will probably reuse the artwork for a 1/72 sheet just like I am doing for the T-45 and F-15 now.

Just now jumping on the USAF Choctaw bandwagon and drooling over these decal--except I'm a 1/72 scale guy.  Wondering if you have any plans to reproduce these birds in 1/72?