Fightertown New Sheets Available!

Well, well, well... After 4 months at the printers, we are happy to say that we've got some new sheets fresh on the market!

Lots of Swordsmen love this time around. We had way too much stuff for a single sheet. And as it turns out we had too much stuff for 2 sheets so we had to pick the very best. Here for your model building pleasure -

http://fightertowndecals.com/48TH_DECALS.html

FTD 48066 VF-32 Gypsy Roll

MiG Killers (both with shoot down and post shoot down), Operation Desert Fox, OIF, Last Tomcat cruise.

VF-32_48066_front_zpsced0a904.jpg

FTD48066pg1_zpsfd84ad44.jpg

(not all sheets shown)

FTD 48061 VFA-32 Live by the Sword

100/101/104 newest 2012 paint schemes (100 designed by Fighertown Decals)

101 prior CO jet

201 07 Cruise

VFA-32_48061_front_zpsc689e831.jpg

FTD48061_VFA32_zps19486daf.jpg

(not all sheets shown)

FTD48063 A-6A/E Colorful Intruders Part 1

With the resurgence of the Flying Tadpole in kit form with 2 releases from Kinetic, we have gone to town on Intruders. 5 colorful jets from the 60s-80s.

FTD48063_front2_zps8d4071c8.jpg

FTD48063_pg1_zps46515cce.jpg

(not all sheets shown)

We do greatly appreciate your support and hope you enjoy these sheets!

Buy fast, buy often :thumbs-up:

thank you,

brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those wanting to do Gypsy 202 or 207, you can pick up the Steel Beach louvered gun vent. I haven't tried it on the HB kit, but I can't imagine it would be too hard to fit.

Brian: This isn't a criticism, more of a curiosity thing. One the BuNo's for the MiG killers looks to have 7 digits.

Edited by Darren Roberts

Thanks guys.

As I noted under each of the 3 sheets, "Not all sheets are shown".

It started looking really messy adding the main sheet and 2 different size insert sheets. For some reason, they always scale out differently. If you go to the link on our website and click on the sheet it opens a new page showing the package. Although, it looks like they aren't the final printed sheets. They are the view of the sheets that we put up the previews with. There are some small differences. I'm out of town until Monday but will switch the sheet jps with the final art when I get home.

And Darren, you are correct. Unfortunately the extra 4 in 159610 buno looks like it was printed. I can't effin' believe we missed it. And with previewing that sheet for a year now, it never got caught until now... 4 people reviewed and proofed the sheet. I've been looking at that art for a few years and never saw it. Sorry. On the plus side, it's not hard to slice the piece out and I'll make a note to include with the instructions.

Thanks!

brian

And Darren, you are correct. Unfortunately the extra 4 in 159610 buno looks like it was printed. I can't effin' believe we missed it. And with previewing that sheet for a year now, it never got caught until now... 4 people reviewed and proofed the sheet. I've been looking at that art for a few years and never saw it. Sorry. On the plus side, it's not hard to slice the piece out and I'll make a note to include with the instructions.

Dude, I wouldn't sweat it one bit. A little slice with the X-Acto and it's taken care of. Heck, for my VF-103 Slugger's Tomcat I just finished, I sliced up six individual digits to get the BuNo. Making one slice will be a piece of cake! I for one am overjoyed that there are now accurate Gypsy 202/207 markings. Thanks for that! I remember a VF-74 adversary Tomcat I entered at Nationals. I must have looked that thing over two dozen times. When it didn't win anything, I didn't give it a second thought. Later, one of the judges came up and told me that it was about to place third when they realized I hadn't glued on the rear main gear doors. Doh!

Edited by Darren Roberts

D'ohhhh!

I hate making mistakes and it drives me nuts when it's something that simple and it's been there for so long. But... I'd rather have the error be 'extra' stuff on the sheet than missing something and having to print a new insert. We did a similar thing on the last Prowler sheet. I spelled TRUMAN with 2 'M's. Another x-acto slice correction. :bandhead2:

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals