Win a $25 Sprue Brothers gift certificate!

To celebrate the fact that I'm done...well...almost done, with my Steel Beach website, I'm offering a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Sprue Brothers. All you need to do is go to Steel Beach Accessories and fill out the contact form. I will take all the entries submitted before July 31, 2013 and pick a winner. While you're there, take a look around the site and see what you think. I've still got a bunch to do, but the basics are there. Also, I will only use your email address to send out a very occasional (and I mean VERY occasional) newsletter.

To celebrate the fact that I'm done...well...almost done, with my Steel Beach website, I'm offering a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Sprue Brothers. All you need to do is go to Steel Beach Accessories and fill out the contact form. I will take all the entries submitted before July 31, 2013 and pick a winner. While you're there, take a look around the site and see what you think. I've still got a bunch to do, but the basics are there. Also, I will only use your email address to send out a very occasional (and I mean VERY occasional) newsletter.

I'm in. And I don't even care about the gift certificate, I just want a newsletter from Darren in my inbox instead of the annoying emails from work and the government and my family...

Cheers,

Dave

I'm in too. I'm picking up your A-10 engine covers. Nice website as well.

One thing I forgot to mention on my comments was that when you click onto one of your external reference sites, I (and this is only my opinion) prefer having it open in another window rather than in your open window. That way, your page is always up and people don't have to navigate back to it (it's better from a marketing/sales perspective {apparently}). HTH.

Edited by Crazy Snap Captain

I'm in too. I'm picking up your A-10 engine covers. Nice website as well.

One thing I forgot to mention on my comments was that when you click onto one of your external reference sites, I (and this is only my opinion) prefer having it open in another window rather than in your open window. That way, your page is always up and people don't have to navigate back to it (it's better from a marketing/sales perspective {apparently}). HTH.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really a novice at this and learning as I go. I believe there's a setting that will open it in another page. I'll reset them. I appreciate the info.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really a novice at this and learning as I go. I believe there's a setting that will open it in another page. I'll reset them. I appreciate the info.

Thats funny i just when and said the same thing !!

add target="_blank" to the links

a href="http://SB_URL" target="_blank">SB_URL</a

Very usefull site

if you have some technical questions Daren you can PM me. this is what i do for a living

Edited by Neo