Mitsubishi F-2 paint?

Thanks folks. Ordered and on its way. I've never used Mr. Color. Looks like they have some interesting metallic, too. Anyone used them? Thoughts about a suitable thinner, gloss coat and flat coat for these? I didn't order any of them and that's probably a mistake. "They" always say use the manufacturer's thinner.

What about using regular lacquer thinner?

It could work but with a LOT of frustration involved. Spidering is one issue though it can be mitigated by lowering the pressure. I'd highly recommend using Mr. Leveling thinner with Mr. Hobby lacquer paints.

Mr Color is lacquer, but it is acrylic lacquer, so is not anywhere near as "hot" as cellulose or other types of lacquers used in some industries.

I use Tamiya lacquer thinner (in the plastic bottle with the yellow lid)to clean my airbrush out after using Mr Color, and have even used it to remove paint from plastic. Neither the Tamiya thinner, or Mr Color Leveling thinner will melt, or even craze, plastic.

M