Wow! Looking good with nice custome made decal! Want to ask how the kit going along? Any issues? I saw at Ebay Trumpeter come out

with a 1/48 T-38 as well, it has some looking rare intake on the kit, a different version I guess? Any one know?

Thanks for sharing the works with us!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUMPETER-1-48-NORTHROP-T-38-TALON-OVER-80PARTS-PE-ENGRAVED-PANEL-JOINS-/400670196927?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item5d49ce04bf

let_modelss :)/>

Edited by let_models

Wow! Looking good with nice custome made decal! Want to ask how the kit going along? Any issues? I saw at Ebay Trumpeter come out

with a 1/48 T-38 as well, it has some looking rare intake on the kit, a different version I guess? Any one know?

Thanks for sharing the works with us!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUMPETER-1-48-NORTHROP-T-38-TALON-OVER-80PARTS-PE-ENGRAVED-PANEL-JOINS-/400670196927?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item5d49ce04bf

let_modelss :)/>/>

I really didn't have much of a problem with the kit. This is my second Wolfpack T-38 I've built and I have to say I love the kit. I have a third one in the mail now and I see myself buying a few more in the future. There are so many different paints schemes to do.

As for the Trumpeter T-38 I believe its a C model but I'm jut not going to mess with that kit, to my eye, I see too much wrong with it.

Thank you Greywolf, I think the model looks better in the pictures then in person, I can think of things I could have done differently on it all day long. But its done and I have always felt that the more you rework a model the worse it gets and better to move on to the next one and make it better then the last.

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice build of the T-38! Love the paint scheme. Looking at yours, makes me want to pull mine out and build it, but I've got the NASA decals from Jennings, which are going to be used on the Wolfpack kit. Unfortunately, there are so many choices to choose from on the decal sheet, I 'm going to have to order a few more kits, so I can build them all! :woot.gif: