But the Russians have one......

I can't tell if they're the same style ???

Ken

PS - If you look at the original photo of that Su-30MKK - it was photographed at Lipetsk !!!

Hi Ken,

You are right (as always!). I havent seen them before of what I can remember, will have to look through my photo archive. But after all you are the Flankerman and you know far more about it than all of us combined. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Best regards

Gabor

there might not be any available for now in 1/48... but as there will be a new 1/48 Su-33 kit (in not so long, now)...one can hope that the aftermarket guys makes one in a not so distant future...

But the Russians have one......

rockets_01.jpg

rockets_04.jpg

I can't tell if they're the same style ???

Ken

PS - If you look at the original photo of that Su-30MKK - it was photographed at Lipetsk !!!

i think it is this,su-30mkk in russia game need use russian made rocket,so the dual pylons is same as russian ,if they use ourself rockets it will use another one

there might not be any available for now in 1/48... but as there will be a new 1/48 Su-33 kit (in not so long, now)...one can hope that the aftermarket guys makes one in a not so distant future...

I am actually hoping to use them in a Su-27 model. It is surprising that although Su-27s are seen with these relatively often but no one bothered producing them. It is weird that you can find many different types of launchers in 1/48 but not the pylons....

Edited by foxmulder_ms