Another oldie. Classic Airframes F-5B in 1/48 done way before all of these newer F-5 models came out. Featured in Military in Scale magazine, and also took first place at IMPS San Antonio in the multi engine jet category.

P1020677.jpg

P1020667.jpg

P1020658.jpg

P1020657.jpg

P1020674.jpg

P1020644.jpg

P1020648.jpg

P1020648.jpg

Brandon004_zps72885183.jpg

Edited by Bravosierra001

Great model, congradulations on the award and article. I love how the Greeks are careless about their aircraft's appearance, makes for great modelling subjects !!! :woot.gif:/>

Edited by yvesff

Great model, congradulations on the award and article. I love how the Greeks are careless about their aircraft's appearance, makes for great modelling subjects !!! :woot.gif:/>/>

Yeah. I'm more or less in the "clean or gently used" category when it comes to weathering - with a few exceptions (US Navy jets getting that patchwork look, too.) But doing Greek aircraft without it just doesn't look right. (Disclaimer: Didn't really do it on my F-5a. Didn't think I could do it justice.)

Great build, however your building skills are that good that the overall effect is rather flat. It may be down to the actual photographs as the pictures in the magazine seem to show a more heavily weathered a/c. Please don't take this as an attack as it isn't meant to be :thumbsup: