ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Brian P: Fightertown Decals

New Fightertown Adversary Collection

Man, I'm almost feeling like being my 2 year old and start jumping up and down saying I want it now...NOW, NOW, NOW!!! Can't wait. Next would be, how do you build an F-14?

Should be a great seller....

Wish you guys would give some Key West Adversary A-4's some love

I did send Mike Pister some A-4 stuff awhile ago when he asked me but haven't heard anything since,not sure if it was a full Fightertown project or just something he was working on privately.

Same with Vagabond they got some basic profile's ready on Z-5 then the thread went quiet

Cheers,

Gary

Should be a great seller....

Wish you guys would give some Key West Adversary A-4's some love

I did send Mike Pister some A-4 stuff awhile ago when he asked me but haven't heard anything since,not sure if it was a full Fightertown project or just something he was working on privately.

Same with Vagabond they got some basic profile's ready on Z-5 then the thread went quiet

Cheers,

Gary

Hey Gary,

Not to threadjack, but the Vagabond thread on Z5 went quiet because I started working 60+ hours a week for close to 2 years when I changed jobs. By the time the insane OT ended, Mike Pister had started on his project. When the FT started having web issues, and I started helping them set up their new site, I found out about it. I sent him all my profiles, notes, pictures, etc. - I figured since he's a much better artist than I am, the end result will be much, much better than if we did competing sheets. Whether it will be a Vagabond sheet, a Fightertown sheet or a Mike Pister independent sheet is still TBD, but whomever's label it's under, it's going to be one hell of a cool sheet.

Hey Gary,

Not to threadjack, but the Vagabond thread on Z5 went quiet because I started working 60+ hours a week for close to 2 years when I changed jobs. By the time the insane OT ended, Mike Pister had started on his project. When the FT started having web issues, and I started helping them set up their new site, I found out about it. I sent him all my profiles, notes, pictures, etc. - I figured since he's a much better artist than I am, the end result will be much, much better than if we did competing sheets. Whether it will be a Vagabond sheet, a Fightertown sheet or a Mike Pister independent sheet is still TBD, but whomever's label it's under, it's going to be one hell of a cool sheet.

Ah the day job that pays the bills...don't ya just hate it when it gets in the way....LOL

It's all cool....those Tiger A-4's have just gotta see some love oneday... :thumbsup:

Ah the day job that pays the bills...don't ya just hate it when it gets in the way....LOL

It's all cool....those Tiger A-4's have just gotta see some love oneday... :thumbsup:/>

They are, almost done with this sheet. :thumbsup::woot.gif:

Not to sound like an old record......... But is the website up yet???? And the new linky pls!

Close. Hoping for the good news very soon. And I'll make sure it's known once it's all running smooth. The sheets are impressive. I'll get some profiles up over the weekend.

Thanks for the patience.

Brian

It's all cool....those Tiger A-4's have just gotta see some love oneday... :thumbsup:/>/>/>

Hi Mungo1974,

Are you referring to this 'BEAUTY'??

A-4E149977VF-4515greytigerR2_zpsfnvmjvcg.jpg

I've been waiting for this one for a very looong time!!! And a few others from VF-45!!!

Edited by SERNAK

Is there a release date on these yet'?