F-16 Mount points

Hi all,

So I'm building the Tamiya 1/48 F-16C circa 1991.  I'm modelling a specific aircraft flown by Col. Ray Huot in Operation Desert Storm.  A typical loadout would have been:

Centre:  ALQ-119

Inner pylons:  Fuel Tanks

Middle pylons:  3xMK82's on a TER (not the new version of the TER F-16 use now... they were still using the old TER back in 1991)

Outer pylon:  not used

Wingtips:  AIM-9M

QUESTION:  Does anyone have close up photos of how the ALQ-119 was attached to the centre pylon?

Also, any close ups of how the TER was attached to the middle pylon on an F-16?

I can't seem to find any really good CLOSE UP photos to help me fit the TER and the ALQ-199  to the pylons on the F-16.

Thanking you all in advance for your help with this.

-Greg

Would you believe me if I tell you I've looked through all the photos in that link already... LOL... still can't get a close enough shot of how the ALQ is mounted to the pylon or how the TER is mounted...

But thanks for the link reminder....

-Greg

Hello,

I don't know if these will help (and I'm not even certain it's an ALQ-119), but if you think they might, I can get you larger versions of them.  I'm traveling, but I should be able to get them in about a week, and possibly sooner.

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

The centerline pylon internally housed a standard mau-12 ejector rack. The pod had simple mounting lugs that latched to hooks on the internal mau-12…it would appear as if the pod were attached directly to the pylon. The pylon of course had 4 external sway braces so they would be a visible feature. On a 48 th scale model, mounting a pod, any pod,  should be straight forward.