New and Upcoming Resin releases from Flying Leathernecks - Update 10/22/23

What are the chances for a 1/32 CNU-169A Travel Pod for the F-4?  I will be building Cunningham's and Driscoll's F-4J (155895 NG-114) that I saw at the Cleveland Air Show after they returned from their Vietnam cruise back in September 1972.  My photo of the aircraft and pod is attached.

To be correct in the loadout, I need a 1/32 travel pod!

18101_1280.jpg

2 hours ago, Jetdog said:

What are the chances for a 1/32 CNU-169A Travel Pod for the F-4?  I will be building Cunningham's and Driscoll's F-4J (155895 NG-114) that I saw at the Cleveland Air Show after they returned from their Vietnam cruise back in September 1972.  My photo of the aircraft and pod is attached.

To be correct in the loadout, I need a 1/32 travel pod!

The chances are exceptional! It's on the list, but I just got hit with three large orders from Hannants, one from Squadron/MMD and one from the 48'ers. As soon as these are filled and shipped, I'll get to several new releases, to include the 32nd CNU.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Dave, 

There doesn't seem to be a gun pod in the Tamiya F-35B , do you have any plans for one?

Yes, there plans for the gun pod. I've also got GBU-12, GBU-16 and AGM-123 coming soon.

A couple other items announced several months ago, but not finished yet, are going to get done as well, despite being released by others.

• Dave Roof changed the title to New and Upcoming Resin releases from Flying Leathernecks - Update 10/22/23
2 hours ago, ST0RM said:

Dave? Will the 1/72 AV-8B corrected nose be upscaled to 1/48? Or did Hasegawa get that right?
Thanks,

Jeff

The 48th kit is accurate. Besides, it would require a whole new design as the kits are broken down differently at the nose.