Reedoak USAF F-16 pilot, sitting at controls, from the glorious days...(when I was younger)

Hi
Here is an american F-16 pilot equiped with a HGU-55 helmet and the former MBU-12 mask, so a bit old style, and wearing only the seat harness and the G-suit : 80s - 2000s era, or later depending to the countries, squadrons and pilots. These gears were commonly used by several countries in the world. The type of pilot I could see in the "good old days" (was not always good, but I spend some good time on airfields...)

24022003062823927218359806.jpg

cheers+
Norbert

Edited by norbert
  • norbert changed the title to Reedoak USAF F-16 pilot, sitting at controls, from the glorious days...(when I was younger)
1 hour ago, eraucubsfan said:

Any chance we could get pilots for S-3, E-2, C-2 etc.... 

1200px-thumbnail.jpg?20091023143503

Well, knowing a new mold S-3 is announced...

16 hours ago, norbert said:

Well, knowing a new mold S-3 is announced...

Yes please 

Also, I think they would be similar, but some seated Navy Helo pilots/crew would be great.  The Kitty Hawk kits are back....

Outstanding as always.

Still no chance for a 80's-90's style Navy aviator, no G-suit, no mask, visor down ala-Blue Angel style? You guys do great work, would love one for a 1/32 scale B.A. Hornet.

Bill

That F-16 pilot could be flying an A-10 if the right arm could be moved to a more central position to grip a stick! :coolio:

SO glad to see USAF getting some attention. Now what's needed is a USAF 60-70s F-4 Phantom crew!!!!

Gene K

19 hours ago, GeneK said:

That F-16 pilot could be flying an A-10 if the right arm could be moved to a more central position to grip a stick! :coolio:

SO glad to see USAF getting some attention. Now what's needed is a USAF 60-70s F-4 Phantom crew!!!!

Gene K

Yes, A-10 and F-15