At a glance, it looks pretty good to me, at least the canopy area which is a surprise (especially after recently seeing their 1/32 A-6 pics)...

The big weapons load is impressive, but the Alamo missiles are still whacky, probably borrowed the tooling from the Su-27 kit...

Still a bummer they chose the M... :worship:

:thumbsup:

The MiG-29 is not my bag - hence my signature...........

And I know it is wrong to criticise a kit if you haven't actually seen it..........

But here goes anyway....

As soon as I saw the photos of the sprues - and especially now that I have seen photos of the made-up model - it confirms my fears that they have again got it wrong...

The MiG-29 has a distinct break between the fuselage and LERX/wings - indeed the area below the cockpit is almost vertical.

It looks like Trumpeter have blended the fuselage-to-LERX and wings with too much of a curved fillet.....

Revell made exactly the same mistake (as well as many others) on their 1:32 scale kit.

I only noticed the error on the Revell kit when I came to apply my home-made 'lightning stripe' for a Swifts model.

There was just not enough vertical sidewall to the cockpit and spine to put the decal on correctly.

It looks like the same is true of the Trumpeter kit.

Like I say, I don't like to rubbish the kit before actually seeing it - but that is just my two penn'orth.

Ken

I see, and I agree... dry.gif

dotn worry zacto, a quick swipe with a xacto and ur sussed :blink: :cheers:

windscreen/canopys ok :thumbsup:

the LERX look a little wide, but its hard to say comparing a pic to a plan. there is too much of a curve I initially knoticed.

this kit looks worh it for the ordinance alone !!! :cheers:

intakes are ok, exhausts look a little simple though

overall a ausoem lookign kit!!! :lol: man, if this was in 72nd id be having kittens! :wacko:

29M rules! :P

(grrr chinese forums need to REsize images!!! argh!!....my 56k hates me)

Edited by Raymond