I'll be doing a couple of 1/72 two seat A-7s: an A-7K and a TA-7C.... and also possibly a YA-7F. I have three Maintrack conversions and an RVHP kit to play with.

Squadron currently has the Fujimi 1/72 A-7E Stingers and A-7E Sunliners kits on sale for $12.

Gene K

Edited by Gene K

All righty. I've got my ducks in a row so I'm in. I've got the Hasegawa 1/48 A-7E and an Aires cockpit. Planning to doll it all up with hi-viz VA-15 markings from the Eagle Strike "Colorful Corsairs pt. 1" sheet. I've needed a folded wing bird in my collection so this'll be a perfect opportunity. PM headed your way, Simon, to make it official.

:banana:

Well I put 4 kits away for this GB, 2 SLUFs and 2 Gators......but I think I am gonna only attempt 1. I wanna attempt to build a replica of the Gator that my friend Superheat put into the drink back in 69. I have an E hase kit and the VF-162 markings all set aside here, but I have to convert it to an earlier version airframe, and I can't find my archived PMs so I'll have to ask him which one he flew. CE makes a few nice kits for that baby, and I will attempt the build using the airframe and cockpit sets, along with a set of Bob's Seamless Suckers.

I will start some work after I get some more done on this freekin Prowler I'm up to my nek in!