Hasegawa F-16CJ with TwoBobs Big Mouth, Block 40/50 Part I 1/48

Ok lets spin the wheel of adjectives:

STUPENDOUS!!!! LOLOLOL. Really nice job on that Viper sir. I really like the weathering/panel line wash, I am still chicken to try it.

Jack aka BUGFAN

Over my dead body! Just as soon as you get a 55th and 421st jet out, feel free to move on to the 79th. We'd like to break 50 1/32 sheets sold at some point. :banana:

Start chucking out some 1/32 ANG Vipers and I guarantee your sales will increase. If nothing else, I'll buy them all!

Nicely done Viper! I think that is the first time I've seen a completed model with these markings.

Jake

Thanks for the encouraging comments guys! :banana:

A bit of information about building this bird:

This F-16CJ was built from a Hasegawa F-16CJ kit. Decals were used from TwoBobs 48-088 F-16C/D Big Mouth, Big Mouths Block 40 Part I. Other aftermarket accessories include Shull24's GE nozzles and Legend's ACES II resin seats.

There were a few parts where I scratchbuilt:

The AoA spikes on the nosecone were built from 1/144 DML Sidewinders heads from a kit I didnt need). I removed the solid piece of plastic at the top of the vertical stabilizer and replaced it with a clear piece shaped from a clear sprue.

Believe it or not, this is my very first F-16 I've ever successfully completed. I have tried tackling Vipers before but I never finished them. I thought it was some kind of curse or something. I found building the Viper was very fun although there were some tricky parts especially with the intakes and masking certain parts due to the paint scheme. At the end of this project, I can honestly say that I am hooked on building Vipers and will definitely build more in the future!

Whoa!!!... What Fremont and Santa Rosa show???

Umm, I think the Fremont show is May 20. Someone said the Santa Rosa show is in June. Dude, I must finish something between now and June!!!! Check out SVSM's website. They should have the dates...

Over my dead body! Just as soon as you get a 55th and 421st jet out, feel free to move on to the 79th. We'd like to break 50 1/32 sheets sold at some point. :thumbsup:

Hey Scott its bad enough I have to drink Budweiser all the time 'cause of my job, but I don't believe there's a rule that says I can only use Afterburner Decals! :whistle:

Start chucking out some 1/32 ANG Vipers and I guarantee your sales will increase. If nothing else, I'll buy them all!

Nicely done Viper! I think that is the first time I've seen a completed model with these markings.

Jake

Ditto on what Jake said!I don't(read can't afford it...yet!) build 1/32 but I like ANG subjects and I would stash them until I could afford to do 1/32!

yes sir, "doing things is what I like to do", and that Viper is off the charts...got put that 55th 'shooters' jet in front of this aggressor to do now, nice job man...this is another reason why I can't shake this Viper flu I got :D