Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Ranger_Chris61

  • Rank
    Tenax Sniffer (Open a window!)
  • Birthday 03/22/1986

Contact Methods

  • MSN
  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    San Diego, CA
  • Interests
    Aircraft, Gunpla, Scifi, and Figures

Recent Profile Visitors

8,456 profile views
  1. Returning to Girl und Panzer kits again this week, taking a look at Platz's box of the Panther Ausf.G in 1/35th scale.
  2. Ranger_Chris61

    1/48 Revell PT-17 Stearman Full Build

    So a week getting this posted but here is the next part in this build series. Picking up where we left off in the last video with more work on the rigging and doing a little scratch building.
  3. Ranger_Chris61

    1/100 Tamiya A-6A Review/PReview

    Going small scale this week, looking at Tamiya's petite A-6A Intruder kit in 1/100th scale.
  4. About a week late getting this up due to being out of town and some major travel delays but finally getting this posted. Looking at another older kit this week with Hobby Craft's little 1/48th scale P-26 Peashooter kit.
  5. Ranger_Chris61

    1/48 Revell PT-17 Stearman Full Build

    Wow did not think it would be this long between posts on this project. In either case one big change from the last video is that I am cutting down the size of these videos, with the goal of keeping them between 30 and 45 minutes. This in turn will mean that the individual parts will be split up into multiple episodes. Anyway this episode has us getting the fuselage together and getting some of the rigging work done.
  6. Ranger_Chris61

    1/32 Hasegawa FW-190A-8 Review/Preview

    Back on 1/32nd scale kits again with a look at Hasegawa's FW-190A-8 kit.
  7. Ranger_Chris61

    1/48 Monogram TBD-1 Review/Preview

    Taking a break from 1/32nd scale kits to take a look at a nice older kit in Monogram's 1/48th scale TBD-1 Devastator Torpedo Bomber.
  8. Ranger_Chris61

    1/32 Revell P-51B Review/Preview

    Returning to aircraft kits by Revell with their 1/32nd scale P-51B Mustang kit. Look forward to a future full build video featuring this kit.
  9. Ranger_Chris61

    1/7.5 Bandai Fumina Review/Preview

    This week we take a look at an interesting kit with Bandai's 1/7.5 (my best guess as there is no official published scale for her) Fumina kit.
  10. Ranger_Chris61

    1/32 Revell Beaufighter Review/Preview

    First new review video of 2019 after taking January off. We will be looking at a very large aircraft kit this week from Revell with their 1/32nd scale Beaufighter Mk.1 heavy fighter.
  11. Ranger_Chris61

    1/32 Revell F4U Corsair Review/Preview

    Sticking with Revell aircraft kits this week by taking a look at Revell's 1/32nd scale F4U Corsair kit.
  12. Ranger_Chris61

    1/48 Revell P-47N Review/Preview

    Back on aircraft this week with a look at another Revell kit with their rendition of the P-47N Thunderbolt in 1/48th scale.
  13. Switching gear this week and taking a look at another armor kit, with Hobby Boss' 1/48th scale Pz.Kpfw KV-1. This week is also the first week that we will be doing videos in 4K, which should hopefully help improve the ability to see detail on kit parts.
  14. Ranger_Chris61

    1/48 Revell PT-17 Stearman Full Build

    OK so here is part 2, showing all the work done on the cockpit and internal area. Couple things to note. This was the first time I have done any large scale video project, so I openly admit the length has everything to do with my inexperience and lack of skill in editing combined with this project being alot larger in scale and scope then I initially though. As such treating this as a learning experience and will try to keep the length down in the next part. At the moment I am waiting to get some feedback on this one before I start editing the next part to get an idea of where I need to improve and if I should split it into 2 parts.
  15. Ranger_Chris61

    1/48 Revell PT-17 Stearman Full Build

    I ended up using fishing line for the rigging, which I plan to show in part 3 tentatively. After what all happened working on part 2 I am debating splitting the next part up.