VFA-11/32 lo vis decals...almost here.

Okay, I can't wait any longer. In a very, very, very short time you'll be able to get these. Look for an official announcement once Gordon at spruebrothers.com is done with his move. He's probably going to kill me for even posting this, but I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!! Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

OK - since Darren couldn't keep his big mouth shut :*) and let the cat out of the bag....

Below is the link with the decal info and link to place a pre-order. I wanted to improve the website look before we launched it, however the timing was horrible and I never got the chance to do any more work on it. We had been working on our decal line for almost a year now. Of course, all the pieces come together for our first sheet right in the middle of our big move.

We are almost done with the move. Most of the stuff has just gotten moved to the new warehouse over the last 2 days. We now get to spend the weekend setting up the computers and getting the warehouse organized.

Anyways, without further adieu:

www.sbdecals.com

Pre-orders will likely begin shipping the middle of this coming week.

Gordon

Hey, Gordon and Darren, what ever happened to the planned release of your 'Fiesty Felines' F-14 decal sheet you announced at the Nats? Still a possibility for a future SB Decals release?

Thanks.

Mike

We are indeed planning on releasing it. In fact, it should be out in the next couple of months. It's a great looking sheet, too! I'm really excited about that one.

NO FAIR!

GonnahavetogetmeanotherrevellfamilyrhinoagainsoIcandoyetanotherGypsyjet.....

Grrrrrrr.........

Of course, we'll need ACS pits for any VFA-32 birds.......

:banana:

Jon

I just delivered my first run of ACS coamings to Gordon today. He should have them up the middle of the week when the decals are available. The -11 jets also have the ACS-ready coamings, so you could still kind of use the Steel Beach part and get away with it. That's what I'm planning on doing.

We are indeed planning on releasing it. In fact, it should be out in the next couple of months. It's a great looking sheet, too! I'm really excited about that one.

Darren,

The new decals are great looking and I like the subject matter. Nice to have another decal company on the "block", especially one that does USN subjects.

Can you refresh my memory on the Fiesty Felines sheet? Was that sheet going to include the MiG (Sukhoi) killers of VF 41 and VF 32?

Thanks,

Mark

Can't seem to be able to preorder!

This is what I get:

The requested document could not be found.Click here to return to our homepage

OK

The requested URL /product/SBD48001PRE was not found on this server.

Darren,

The new decals are great looking and I like the subject matter. Nice to have another decal company on the "block", especially one that does USN subjects.

Can you refresh my memory on the Fiesty Felines sheet? Was that sheet going to include the MiG (Sukhoi) killers of VF 41 and VF 32?

Thanks,

Mark

The Feisty Felines sheet will have the VF-41 Sukhoi killer markings for Fast Eagle 107, VF-84 markings that have never been done, and VF-213 Black Lions markings that have never been done. The VF-213 markings are a bit historic (or infamous depending on your view). If you research the airframe (BuNo 160390) you'll discover why. I'm hoping to get the -32 Mig killers on a future sheet. I've got just about everything I need to do them. It will have both Gypsie 202 and 207 on it. That will be down the road after we get our feet wet with our first few sheets.

The Feisty Felines sheet will have the VF-41 Sukhoi killer markings for Fast Eagle 107, VF-84 markings that have never been done, and VF-213 Black Lions markings that have never been done. The VF-213 markings are a bit historic (or infamous depending on your view). If you research the airframe (BuNo 160390) you'll discover why. I'm hoping to get the -32 Mig killers on a future sheet. I've got just about everything I need to do them. It will have both Gypsie 202 and 207 on it. That will be down the road after we get our feet wet with our first few sheets.

Darren,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll be adding two more sheets to my growing collection of F-14 decals. I'll be looking forward to these two releases and what ever else you have in store for us.

Mark