:D Oh god! I'm in heaven! What exactly did it do in it's routine there?

A lot of what you see here, made some unbeliveable turns, lots of high-g stuff. But what you can't see in the photos, he would go vertical, then just hang there, and push the nose over with the vectored nozzles, jut incredible.

Thanks guy's!

What sucked is they didn't do the F-18F demo. That sucked! VFA-122 was there but no flight. I was looking forward to it.

James where were you at I was looking for you, but guess it would had helped if I had given you my number.

Edited by Mike5401

Vapour is cool.......when you can still see the airplane!!! LOL, looks pretty impressive, love the 1st pic, very nice. My first impression was "cool, but what did it do after they put the fire out!"

Super pic's, I'd love to experience a stateside airshow, especially with weather like that.

Eng :)

Thanks guy's!

What sucked is they didn't do the F-18F demo. That sucked! VFA-122 was there but no flight. I was looking forward to it.

James where were you at I was looking for you, but guess it would had helped if I had given you my number.

I was looking for you, too. My uncle and I were over by that "Space Shuttle Cafe" thingie they had. I went over by BH 200 like 3 times to see if maybe you were hanging out over there but no joy. I wonder why the Super Hornet didn't go. The schedule I had said it was supposed to go after the Raptor and Eagle, so I was surprised when I saw the T-Birds start their ground show right after they landed.

Oh, BTW, you get nervous about that fog that started to roll in? I did.