Ever seen this Lynx before?

Yep - at the Yeovilton airshow and at RIAT but on both occasions it was in the flying display as part of the Black Cats team so I have been unable to study andphotograph the scheme :blink:

It was also at the Duxford Spring Airshow in May: They did a big helicopter rally to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Falklands conflict. At least one of every helicopter from the war (including a captured Argentine Huey!) plus one fixed-wing veteran of FIGAS (Falkland Islands Gov't Air Service). No Harriers, alas...

Does anyone make a 1/48 Lynx ? I would love to build this one.

Dan

Yep, company called Belcher Bits, there are 2 off them in the gallery

can't comment on how the kit is though.

---------------------

Yep, company called Belcher Bits, there are 2 off them in the gallery

can't comment on how the kit is though.

---------------------

The Belcher Bits Lynx (naval variant) was reviewed in the November 2001 FineScale Modeler. Sadly, the model didn't survive the return trip from Wisconsin to Maryland...

Ooh look its my picture! :banana:

I'll dig out some more shots of it flying at the show if you like.

Phil

Could you possibly email me those pics of yours?? I am going to use the MA decals on my Belcher Bits kit when they come out and any help I can get would be awesome!!

My email is Jetsetmodels@cox.net

Many many thanks

Mike

Here it is arriving at Fairford with the other display aircraft and a Lynxx for the static park:

Fleet_Air_Arm_Lynx.jpg

Interesting that a lot of the Royal Navy's Lynxes are carrrying a "hot brick" IR countermeasure pod under the rear fuselage these days.