VFA-103 Jolly Rogers

Hi does anyone know of where i can get some Hi-Res shots of todays active VFA-103 Super Hornets,i have tried the USN mil site but they do not have many pic's of VFA-103.Im building the VFA-103 super hornet from the Hasegawa kit in 1/48,you get a booklet with the kit but it was when the squadron first got the F/A-18F and so the the plane was brand spanking new and not weathered,what i need are pic's of the plane as she looks now with all her worn out look and fully weathered also any of her carrying live or practice weapons for a loadout.Any help would be most appreciated as this is my all time top of the list favourite USN squadron,i also have a 1/32 F-14B in VF-103 that i have started and hopefully going to finish in the new year,along with some VF-103 souvenirs that i got from USN Oceana show 2005.

_MG_8260.jpg

This is the kit in question that i have little reference for.

_MG_8259.jpg

_MG_8258.jpg

This is my VF-103 flight jacket with patches.

Thanks again for any help with the reference to this subject.

Cheers Clive.

will this be including the battle E and the Mutha awards?

Anything as long as its the VFA-103 super hornet,i would like pic's of the CAG Bird as this is the one im modelling at the moment but any would be most appreciated.

Cheers Clive.

When did Victory 201 go back to hi-viz? I thought it went back to lo-viz because of that dark tails issue:

(Brian M told me this)

*2 hi-viz birds + no dark tail lines birds

OR

*1 hi-viz bird + all dark tail line birds

I guess it went back to hi-viz because VFA-103 wasnt going to get the dark tails anyways???

I dunno... I could be wrong...

Edited by raptor22
When did Victory 201 go back to hi-viz? I thought it went back to lo-viz because of that dark tails issue:

(Brian M told me this)

*2 hi-viz birds + no dark tail lines birds

OR

*1 hi-viz bird + all dark tail line birds

I guess it went back to hi-viz because VFA-103 wasnt going to get the dark tails anyways???

I dunno... I could be wrong...

Dude-

Jeff's pics were taken during the cruise.. :thumbsup:

Do they fly F/A-18E's in those markings, and is there a decal sheet for it???

Hitch

Hitch, they only fly F/A-18Fs but you could probably do a Whif of them in Echos with any of the aftermarket sheets available out there with little modification ...

Jeff, Great Shots Sir ! :explode:

Gregg