Each of the three will have a different camo:

C1- the original camo as seen on Nesher

C2- air superiority grey

C7- late f-16 type camo

just cant wait too see theese painted :) i think the c7 will look the meanest of all :)

I scratchbuilt the "special" LGB pilons :

DSCF3616.JPG

DSCF3617.JPG

..and started painting the bang seats.

The spare MB.6 seats ordfered from High Planes came in handy, as C1 and C2 used it. For the C7 i used a MB.10 from Pavla.

DSCF3625.JPG

Very clean builds there, :)

Two questions, how will you arm the C-7, and how is the C-10 coming along?

I'm building the italeri C-7 (or I have started it then put it aside for the past two week lol) and was thinking will you be using the kit engine nozzle? Just that I'm planning on using a Hasegawa F-104 afterburing chamber and nozzle, very nice it is, just a hint of advise.

will

The C7 will have 2xPython 3, 3 fuel tanks and two 500lb LGBs.

C10 still waits for the decals :tumble:

I also have the hasegawa 104, now i see it has a nicer exhaust...maybe i'll make some resin copies..Thank you for the tip :)

Hallo,

Very nice attention to detail in these models. From the photographs of the LGB pylons it looks as if you have mounted them hanging vertical. If so, then that would be incorrect, they hang at an angle away from the fuselage centre line. (Almost 10 to 15 degrees at a guess).

Kind regards,

Piet.

Thank you Appolo!

This is and should be the reason of "work in progress" topics, to have a chance of being corrected by the fellow modellers before the kit's ready and too late:)

let me ask you something edd?are you gonna make some rails behind the ejection seat in the cockpit?in this front close up pic i see that there are no details in that area so i just wanted to ask you if you gonna put some details there?

Yet more great progress, edd.

I really like the way the 'LGB pylons' appear, as you seem to have captured the detail very well indeed. Thanks as ever for the frequent updates and pics; one of the first things I look for when I visit ARC....

Andrew.

I managed to "clone" the f-104 exhaust from the hasegawa kit.

Thank you for the tip Alrite :coolio::worship::worship:

The cast is far from perfect, but much better than the short and simple kit piece:

DSCF3633.JPG