More photos as requested. A couple more small decals, a wash for the wheel wells/gear and paint the canopy then it's ready for the shelf.

Dec-12-08-001.jpg

Dec-12-08-002.jpg

Edited by NaOH

Preshaded with black, extra dark sea grey for the base followed with dark sea grey for high lights then black pastelles on the pannel lines.

The bottom got dark grey preshading followed by flat white.

Not counting the canopy it should be done tonight.

That looks amazing...what color did you use for the base coat? ;)

Love that scheme :)

Just the canopy left to do (and a white paint smudge I seemed to have missed on the right side). Knowing me that means I'll be updating this post sometime in late Feburary. :)

The flash really brings out the white in the decals but they were oversprayed with Future mixed with extra dark sea grey before the final flat coat.

I'll post in a week or so when it's ready for the shelf.

Dec-13-08-002.jpg

Dec-13-08-005.jpg

I stuck them in a window for a couple weeks so the sun could bleach them. I thought all the yellow was gone but there's still some on the serials under the wings.

Your phantom looks amazing!

I have the same kit and the decals shows yellow. Please let me know how have you made to fix them?

Javier

Oh boy... that's a lovely F-4... love the weathered look on the topside... Can't rightly see if you did any weathering on the underside... too much glare... but the top looks Phabulous :-)

-Greg