20th SOS Helicopters from Wolfpak Decals

Gents:

Here's a sheet in part containing several 20th SOS Helicopters from Vietnam until their last mission over Iraq. Included are:

The UH-1F flown by Capt Flemming on his CMH mission.

A UH-1F gunship.

CH-3E Black Mariah

UH-1N in SEA camo from Vietnam in 1970

UH-1N in the Leopard Scheme during the J-Catch Program of 1980.

MH-53M with un-official commemorative markings flown during the last mission on the 20th SOS in Iraq.

Alternate markings for a MH-53J of the 551st SOS,

Several of you gentlemen have asked if I'd print 48th scale decals of the subjects I've done in 72nd scale. If I can get enough interest the answer is yes. I need 50 gents to commit to purchasing them. As drawn the sheet would include the CV-22 and many of the helicopters I've done in 72nd less those that there are no kits for in 48th.

Regards,

Mark

Sht016Color.jpg

I'd be in for at least two copies in 1/48.

Especially the UH-1F (any 37 ARRS decals in the works?)

USAF UH-1N (SOS or SAC Missisle Site Support/ARRS units)

C/HH-3E (gotta get that SH-3 conversion gouge from Jon)

HH-53C/MH-53J/M

I'll throw out there that SH-21 Arctic Decals would be OUTSTANDING if you were so inclined to consider producing them. Models are available in both 1/72 and 1/48.

Jackpot!

I'm in for one of each. Only really need the 1/48 Pavelow part, but will support the cause.

I'll order when I'm back home, in mid-August.

Edited by ST0RM

wow if you could put a bunch of extra green hornet logos on the sheet in all three scales 1/72, 1/48. and 1/35 You would be my new best friend for life. ;) :) Is that possible? I sincerely appreciate your efforts and I do not wish to appear ungrateful but I have to ask.

Edited by ccrqw602002
wow if you could put a bunch of extra green hornet logos on the sheet in all three scales 1/72, 1/48. and 1/35 You would be my new best friend for life. :woot.gif::rolleyes: Is that possible? I sincerely appreciate your efforts and I do not wish to appear ungrateful but I have to ask.

I'LL SECOND THAT REQUEST!!!

Gents:

Is there a 1/48th UH-1F model? Didn't think there was one? What else from my 72nd scale helicopters would you like to see on the sheet? Should I leave off the CV-22?

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

Mark,

Nope, the only way is to kitbash, just like with the HH-3E. The conversion is a lot harder than I anticipated, but I'm using the AMT UH-1D tailboom instead of the Italeri, which may fit differently on the Monogram Huey Hog cabin. I think I may need to get a donor Italeri kit!

Will you have any options for 20th SOS UH-1P airframes? They're the armed version of the F and I was planning on doing mine as one.

Thanks man!

Jon

Gents:

Is there a 1/48th UH-1F model? Didn't think there was one? What else from my 72nd scale helicopters would you like to see on the sheet? Should I leave off the CV-22?

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

There's no 1/48th OH-58D, but you could put on your previous HH-60G and UH-60L markings.

-Austin