Hi everyone

I'm back again with something I actually just finished building - not something I built a couple of years ago and repainted.

I think this is a more appropriate aircraft to wear a splinter scheme. This scheme, to my knowledge, isn't in service and the ID number is fictitious. I just wanted something a little bit different. The colors, although not intentional, seem to be more Arctic than anything, so we'll call it that.

They are (for those interested) Gunze #338, 324 and Tamiya XF-69 NATO black & the metallics are all Alclad

As for the kit it self - the only let down for me was the gear bay doors. What is it with model companies not being able to make the bay doors actually fit and flush to the fuselage?? I've never had a kit where the doors actually look right shut as well as open. It seems they only want you to display it with the gear down....

Oh well, it's my only complaint, and one I can live with - besides, you don't really see them anyway.

As always, thanks for stopping by and having a look.

MH

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7343.jpg

IMG_7443.jpg

IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7418.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7424.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

Thanks guys :)

"what-if" forum? That's not on ARC though right? If so, then I think it's time for me to buy some specs :blink:

Jochemp - you like Vipers huh? :D nice collection you got going on there! In fact, I think there's more kits there than I've built in the last 6 years....