Kinetic C-2...diorama, what else???

Here is my latest "work", Kinetic's C-2. An overall nice kit with the usuall Kinetic's "illnesses". The fit of the main wing spar with the fuselage..."nightmare on Zarks street". Anyway some photos of the model to have something to talk about!

PB140086.jpg

PB140094.jpg

PB140093.jpg

PB140092.jpg

PB140091.jpg

PB140085.jpg

Outstanding diorama. Can you share how you made those parcels? I have a carrier deck with tow trucks and fire truck with crew without an aircraft at the moment. Maybe i ll put parcels near a sea sprite

Those parcels...hhhhmmmm...first of all you must be married with children!!!...sneak to their room and grab some of their Legos. Then buy some brown rapping paper and with some glue...rap them like you do with the real "boxes". Then use some paper tape to add some details...the rest is "history"!!!

Anyway...thanks for your comments :cheers:

Scapilot... thanks!!! I don't know why everybody is suprised with my "bases". Check my other dioramas as well, they are all "handmade", nothing to difficult. A piece of paper, usually black, and then I paint all the details using airbrush, paintbrush, pastels...anything and everything that I can use to make it more relistic. Thats all my friend, I never had a problem of trying new/different things in modeling, sometimes I "fail" and I don't care, but sometimes like this time, it looks alright!

...and some more pictures

PB150091.jpg

PB150088.jpg

PB150087.jpg

PB150086.jpg

...just some advice...don't try "miracles" with the interior of the cargo bay. I added seat buckles, wirring, bags, tyres and you can see only...something close to nothing...that's all folks!

More fantastic work! Dude, no kids at home i m the only kid. No lego either. I ll figure something out. Thanks for the tip. Here s a pic of my soon busy flight deck. Still WIP and i have yet to have any 1/48 naval aircraft in my collection. Working on the tow trucks next

18262_10151249946067432_132201103_n.jpg

Edited by Eri

OMG... i just shed a tear..

That starter truck is yellow?! I painted it white!!

From what I know it depents on the time era you are reffering. I dont know the exact date for that "change" in colour but in all my dioramas depicting 2000 and onwards must be white...I think!!!!

Thank you...thank you...thank you!!! Just to put something straight, I am totally aware of my "standards", I've seen "works" that exist only in my dreams, and...I can point out more than a couple of mistakes in aaalllll my models! One thing I know, the road is long, but I am "getting somewhere", and the main thing...I bloody enjoy it!!!!