What aircraft does Venezuelan Air Force fly?

They don`t need weapons, the nazional oooppsss!!!! sorry national guard, have shoting the students protest, and have kill 8 at the time.

Yeah, and the news orgs have been focused on Kiev and Sochi and what few reports that have come out of Venezuela haven't been good. I've heard from my contacts there that this isn't just limited to Caracas either.

I can't believe this has been going on for the past week with so litle coverage.

I hope that ukrain gets rosolved so the Venezuelans get some limelight as well.

That will never happen, on all the US LIBERAL "news" networks. <_<

Yeah, and the news orgs have been focused on Kiev and Sochi and what few reports that have come out of Venezuela haven't been good. I've heard from my contacts there that this isn't just limited to Caracas either.

Maduro's government has a tight grip on the press. He has threatened CNN with expulsion if they didn't "rectify" it's coverage, and a CNN news crew was robbed of their equipment at gunpoint during a demonstration earlier this week. Apparently, the protests became more active after the opposition leader Leopoldo Lopez surrendered to the police.

Do they still have their old CF-5As (VF-5) from the early 70s?

They have been retired and are in storage. There were plans to gift some of them to Bolivia, but the Bolivians don't have the facilities to operate them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find pics of Venezuelan subjects other modelers have done - F-5s, F-16s, Su-30s, P-47s, etc., but for something a little different, one could build this Venezuelan Army SH-3 ( of course, since the Bolivarian Revolution, these SH-3s have been retired, and replaced by Mi-17s from Russia). But it would be easy to produce homemade decals for this heli.

[ivenezuelanarmy_zpsf7f0da8f.jpg][/i]

Edited by vimana

They don`t need weapons, the nazional oooppsss!!!! sorry national guard, have shoting the students protest, and have kill 8 at the time.

Que Molleja! Espero lo mejor para vos! I lived in Venezuela years ago, beautiful people! beautiful country!