Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Marshawn, but one of the things I really like about my team is how varied we are and how much talent we have spread out. There'sa lot of derision for Russell Wilson out there, but he's a good quarterback and makes a steady amount of good plays. There's been some good games when the opposing team seemed to think that the key was Lynch and Wilson played to that and outfoxed them with throws and runs of his own.

We've also got (by early returns) a 5-1 fan advantage in the stands, so you can plan on the 12th man being a factor again.

Yeah, I'm not selling the rest of your team short but as I mentioned, the Patriots appear to have the other guys countered. Again this is highly subjective but in theory, our defensive secondary should be able to limit Wilson's passing game. Belichik undoubtedly has a scheme to limit Wilson's ability to run. Brady and his receivers should be competitive against your secondary, our running game should hold it's own against your D. The one spot that seems to be of concern is stopping Lynch.

Note that I use the word "should" a lot. Who knows, I think either team has the potential to break it wide open but all in all, I'm expecting a close game.

What's the word on Sherman, is he 100%?

Do any of you guys build models?

all comments welcome:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=275272

"I'm here so I won't get fined"

what a JA.

People would actually care about these interviews if people were actually this honest, ironically. 99 percent of this stuff is canned response and the other 1 percent is talked about for a week.

People would actually care about these interviews if people were actually this honest, ironically. 99 percent of this stuff is canned response and the other 1 percent is talked about for a week.

That's actually what's so great about his interview. He was up front and told them at the beginning that he was only going to say that, and that he was going to do it for five minutes. Had they actually listened, they could have saved themselves some time.

Who are these ads targeting again?

Well, since football is a guy's sport, obviously they can reach out to the evil sole source of domestic violence and wake people up to the truth!

I'd say that it was just the NFL trying to show "that they care" but I don't think they're buying the time for the ads. More I think that there's perceptions and stereotypes that groups are riding and trying to continue culture shifts they desire to have.

Stay strong brothers and sisters, illegitimi non carborundum!
“All these people who have been Seahawks fans have really only been fans for two years,” she said. “This is all new to them and they’re all acting like idiots, honestly.”

Hsu-Li appreciates that Boston sports fans have been supportive through ups and downs with their sports teams, but likened the Seahawks’ popularity to “infants and toddlers that just discovered football for the first time.”

:rolleyes:

Man, I don't know, but my eyebrows shot up so fast that I about had to CA glue them back on. That kind of crazy is hard to forget and it's pretty easy to find any time I want to throw that out there with a simple google search. I'm glad it's extreme fringe.

Some fun snark by Jon Stewart on the NFL, etc.

"Classic NFL to be more worried about what's happening on top of a player's head than the damage that's going on inside it."

Brilliant call. :bandhead2:/>/>

What was way better than handing it off to Lynch and winning the Super Bowl

Talk about over-thinking the situation!(meaning Pete Carroll)

-Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost
That's got to be a DEFLATING feeling for the Seahawks...

That's not a deflate as much as a flat-out pop. But it was probably the best thing that could have happened to the Patriots.... Seahawks lost to the Pats defense and no controversy over Brady.

We'll be back.

Edited by Tracy White

That's not a deflate as much as a flat-out pop. But it was probably the best thing that could have happened to the Patriots.... Seahawks lost to the Pats defense and no controversy over Brady.

We'll be back.

LOL

Seahawks gave that game away like a nice 3-button coat to the salvation army.

Seahawks lost because you threw the ball with 3 tries left, 1 yard to go and beast mode ready. Gee, lets throw it in traffic! Worst play call in Super Bowl History.

fWSQPRL.jpg

Full potato, and now the Pats fans will never shut up, since Brady has 4 rings.

Jesus, even the drunkest 12th man knew what to do there. Fitting end to a garbage season

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

Patriots didn't win this game, Seattle gave it away.

We have a term for what happened: "Couging it" in reference to the Washington State University Cougars, who are reknowned for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

It's comforting to see the Seahawks re-embracing a prestigious Washington State tradition. 70.gif