NEW Hobby Boss PLA J-11B Flanker..

Received my kit a couple days ago. I have looked it over little by little and I am pretty impressed. Especially with how fine the scribing is. Once my schedule cools down I will get some more time to look at it. It definitely makes me look forward to future Su-27 Su-34 they are going to release. You also have to love the sturdy box these come in. I really like the box art even though some will disagree. I don't support the action but it sure looks cool.

So I'm planning on converting this to an Su-27 what should I do about the wingtip pylons? Are there aftermarket options?

...or wait for the original su-27 to be released :)

Squadron has it. I picked one up the other day since Squadron is about 10 minutes from my office

Hobby Boss J-11 @ Squadron

Also there is a promotional coupon code for 20% off Code is HDSQTwenty

No guarantees the code will work but you're welcome to try

Edited because Im a bit slow and transposed the letters in the code

Edited by Justicebringer

Boy, this kit seems to be hard to find and hard to keep in stock! They seem to be selling out very quickly! Squadron just went OOS. LM is OOS, and many other online shops as well.

This kit seems to be a "HOT" item right now. Retailers can't keep them in stock...

Scott (Who got LM last J-11B kit last week)

CNJC-IPMS

Boy, this kit seems to be hard to find and hard to keep in stock! They seem to be selling out very quickly! Squadron just went OOS. LM is OOS, and many other online shops as well.

This kit seems to be a "HOT" item right now. Retailers can't keep them in stock...

Scott (Who got LM last J-11B kit last week)

CNJC-IPMS

Glad I got mine earlier this week.

I supposed to get a notification email... oh well, next batch..

Can any of you guys who has it share some pictures/opinion of the plastic??

Very nice kit and very fine panel lines, very similar or better than Eduard Migs.

My only complaint, why two-part horizontal stabilizers, tail vertical fins, missiles, and even the two small fins under de engines?

I'm sure they could have done it in one piece.

Apart from that, it's a far superior kit compared to the Academy Su-27.

Juan

Huh, I've been waiting for HobbyLinc to stock...first it said mid-Feb, now it says late March....

I got it from Sincere Hobby in about one week from the day I ordered it. That was fast.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next release.