Closest thing I know of specific to the BUFF was the resin "lumps, bumps, and antennae" set by Buffmaster, or the similar parts from Cutting Edge's even more rare G/H conversion sets.  I'm not certain either included pitots though.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/buffmaster-designs-bmdr72026-b-52g-b-52h-stratofortress-antenna-lumps-and-bumps--930984

There's a Ukrainian company called Miniworld that does metal upgrade pitot & antenna sets for various kits. No guarantee they'll be the exact size & shape you need, but a couple of their sets for modern western types may have what you need. These seem to be machined or cast brass, and good quality if the catalog shots match the delivered product.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/mini-world-a7270a-pitot-tubes-antennas-canadair-challenger-cl604-bpk--1220901

There are probably other sources for "generic" pitots in photoetch or white metal, but I'm not aware of specific sources (Reheat, Airwaves, and True Details/Squadron are potential candidates).

I sure could use them too. I  know Dave Roof at Flying Leathernecks has the probes in both 1/32 and 1/48 but had too high of a reject rate in 1/72 on his 3d printer. I'll have to look at the other sources mentioned. 

13 hours ago, fasteagle12 said:

I sure could use them too. I  know Dave Roof at Flying Leathernecks has the probes in both 1/32 and 1/48 but had too high of a reject rate in 1/72 on his 3d printer. I'll have to look at the other sources mentioned. 

I'm actually going to be trying again within the next day or two. Found a new setting that prints some of my other small stuff perfectly and will use them for another test print of the 72nd probes. Had actually forgot about them until I saw this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Roof said:

I'm actually going to be trying again within the next day or two. Found a new setting that prints some of my other small stuff perfectly and will use them for another test print of the 72nd probes. Had actually forgot about them until I saw this thread. 

Great!  Keep us informed on their progress.   Like I said, I'd be in for a set or two.  

On 7/20/2023 at 8:49 AM, Dave Roof said:

Any luck?

On 7/25/2023 at 6:43 AM, Dave Roof said:

I'll be running them tomorrow. Been working to build up stock for the Nationals.

Guess I will be spending money in the vending room...

• 2 weeks later...