I'm building a B-1 and going to put crew inside; I'm wondering if B-1 pilots wear a G-suit?

Also, can/do different crew members wear a green and tan coveralls at the same time?

I think it would be rare for the crew to mix Flight Suit colors as the colors are theater specific (CentCom=Tan).

This YouTube video show flight suits, and no G-suit.

Edited by Da SWO

If looking for figure variations, here's one which wasn't asked about,

Flying B-1 bombers is a family affair affair for Air Force Majors Lauren and Mark Olme and their child on the way

By

Johnny Dodd

Published on March 1, 2023 12:20PM EST

Lauren, 33, was back in the cockpit during the second trimester of her pregnancy thanks to a new Air Force policy that allows female pilots to fly — and, most importantly, keep their skills sharp —during a period when they would otherwise be stuck on the ground.

"I stayed in the normal flight suit that was just a size bigger until my coworkers started telling me that I was stretching the bandwidth of it, so I got a maternity flight suit with a little bit more room in the belly area," says Lauren, who plans on returning to flight "ready to rock and roll" after her 12-week maternity leave.

https://people.com/human-interest/real-life-top-gun-pilots-are-married-pregnant-real-life-love/

Edited by southwestforests

I actually flew in a B-1 when I was a reporter after being assigned to a B-1 base for a few years.

So I can give a pretty good answer...no, I never saw anyone in a G-suit.

Anti-exposure suits, sure when crossing the Atlantic.

For my flight, I just wore my own (private purchased from a surplus store) green Nomex suit and a CWU-36P summer weight jacket.

5 hours ago, Paul Boyer said:

I don't know about colors, but you realize that you won't be able to see the crew when your model is finished, right?😊🤔

Hey the B-1 is stealthy and all, but .....

😂

The forum software substitutes that text in place of certain text strings considered to be associated with spammers. If I had to guess I'd say the original url contained the letters e b a y c o & m...

Well, if you're going to the trouble of interior lighting....

How about some lounge chairs....

The attached shot is from WEBBER, a following in production of ACES II seats.  Not sure if the seats cushions are operationally red....

More odds and ends  Jet AC ejection seats - Jet Modeling - ARC Discussion Forums (arcforums.com)

ACES_II_B-1B_LF_Webber_Bryan_Wilburn_Collection_Sm.jpg.703866c74cc89383d6ef83539da454db.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2024 at 1:21 PM, BWDenver said:

Well, if you're going to the trouble of interior lighting....

How about some lounge chairs....

The attached shot is from WEBBER, a following in production of ACES II seats.  Not sure if the seats cushions are operationally red....

More odds and ends  Jet AC ejection seats - Jet Modeling - ARC Discussion Forums (arcforums.com)

ACES_II_B-1B_LF_Webber_Bryan_Wilburn_Collection_Sm.jpg.703866c74cc89383d6ef83539da454db.jpg

Not fully done; have to put the yellows and tags on there; and of course the crew

https://imgur.com/a/CpHEtYQ

https://imgur.com/a/CpHEtYQ.jpg

Edited by signals