A4E Skyhawk 1/48 Hasegawa

=) nice job.. How is the fit of Aires kit into the fuselage?

After Rafale, I was thinking what project to start... Took two boxes.. A-4E Has and Trump Su-15TM..

A-4E looked too easy to build..

so I went with Su-15TM..

But may be I will have to build A-4E next.

Keep it going! =)

I actually didn't find the Aires cockpit to be such a great fit once I tried to get everything in there. Half the components in and it looked great but later the side panels knocked off the throttles and did some other things. Once I did close things up, I didn't like the fit of the side panels to the top of the fuselage, they stuck up too high and didn't lay against the sides all that well. I must've done something wrong I suppose. I'm envious if you aren't having any problems. I'd love to see you close the whole thing up. Otherwise, the Aires set looks fantastic as is that Hasegawa A-4E.

Hey, that looks great! I was using the Aires nosewheel well too and I was able to get everything packed in there and I remember it being a very tight fit when closing the fuselage halves. I did post an early photo or two on this site but have since removed them from my web page so they no longer show. I was worried that one day down the line the pressure would cause the superglue to crack and reveal seams. But alas, she made her way into my attic on hold in lieu of some 72nd Phantoms. If you had no trouble at all, I'm wondering where I went wrong. I look forward to seeing your completed A-4 because I know it'll be great!

Very nice cockpit work...........Like tht set alot......Interesting to see ........another scooter in production.........pls keep us updated.......love to see the finished product........

cheers,

mr b-always a scooter man

• 3 months later...