Hey Fred,

Amazing work as usual! :cheers: :blink:

I love the way you photograph your models, they really do look ike the real thing with the backdrop you use. Very realistic.

thanks for sharing!

Mike

Great models, have one question regarding the markings, on the tail, under the flag is a small circle with what looks like a "V" or "Y" inside, I have noticed this before on the Iranian F-5s, what is it and what does it symbolize?

Thanks

Jim Barr

That is some great photography work. Did you build the hanger for the diorama? I think it would be excellent if you shared the process of how you photograph your models. Either in this meaage thread or by submitting an article to ARC.

:blink: Chris

Great models, have one question regarding the markings, on the tail, under the flag is a small circle with what looks like a "V" or "Y" inside, I have noticed this before on the Iranian F-5s, what is it and what does it symbolize?

Thanks

Jim Barr

Hi Jim;

Regarding your question about symbol on a/c tail , it is a squadron number in this case squadron#7 usualy on portside is in english # and starboard # is in farsi.

Hi Shammas....

I always enjoy looking at your models. The settings are great, the photography is very effective and the subject matter is always of interest. I have a great article on Iranian Air Power and one of the coolest things is the variety of different aircraft. F14's MIG29's SU24's F5's... all kinds of aircraft and lots of variations on the camo schemes as well... Keep sending those great shots of your models.. I'll keep on enjoying them.

Steven St James

Great builds!

Do you know that one of the photos of your F-14s parked in front of hangars was used in recent issue of Combat Aircraft magazine in an article about IRIAF?

Thanks for telling me i have to contact the magazine to find out what is going on.

I have some more pics to show you.

picture00-41F5.jpg

picture00-52F5.jpg

picture00-50F5.jpg

Excellent work! Are the corrugated hangar walls made from the padding between the walls of cardboard boxes?

you must be jokeing ,how's got time,the corrugate hangar walls come from my local hobby shop. but thanks asking and your complements .

Hi Fred,

your models are really pleasure to admire :bobby:

One thing that came on my mind... have you built the F-86 in the Golden Crown scheme? ...

And what about your 1/48 RF-4E project? Have you already started? Looking forward to see first pics :thumbsup:

Hi Fred,

your models are really pleasure to admire :bobby:

One thing that came on my mind... have you built the F-86 in the Golden Crown scheme?  ...

And what about your 1/48 RF-4E project? Have you already started? Looking forward to see first pics :thumbsup:

Dear Jan, long time no see . thanks for your kind words and complements, however i'm in the mood for photography and i keek improving my airport facillities and hangar, about f86 of GC no decals you make one love to have one.

F86-5.jpg

F86-2.jpg

Edited by F SHAMMAS
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Shammas, I have a great Idea!!! Why dont you show us how to build your backdrops, those things are SWEEEET!!! And and and the models aint bad either ;)

Jack aka BUGFAN