Are there only modelling masters out there????

Where are we other "common" human people supposed to hang out? I Start to feel like Habu2: maybe I should start collecting stamps....

Great work! Amazing.

/Kristian

Hello everybody,

Just two pics of my work in progress.

I've decided to paint each part and to apply weathering before gluying it.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure not to be able to have a correct access to the hidden part in the future.

details.jpg

detail1.jpg

Have a nice day :thumbsup:

Hello,

Just few pics of my work in progress.

I had the control rods according to the explanation of members of this forum :P (still two rods to add)

I've done a test fit of the most important parts in order to show if I've enough space to put in.

For the moment I've no idea how to add the rest (wiring, flexibles and so on) :thumbsup:

tige2.jpg

blanc1.jpg

blanc2.jpg

blanc3.jpg

Edited by liore451

Hello,

Thank you all for your encouragements

The engine compartment is now finished.

The plane I intend to represent is partially bare metal.

So I've decided to test something new for me : the apply of aluminium foils.

Here some pics of the work I realise today.

alu.jpg

alu1.jpg

alu3.jpg

alu4.jpg

alu5.jpg

alu6.jpg

casserolle.jpg

• 2 months later...

I've been modeling T-6's for years, but without doubt, this has to be the most detailed and accurate model I've ever seen of a T-6G!

I run a website dedicated to modeling T-6's at: http://www.geocities.com/t6modeling and have some limited pics of T-6's that have been modeled by people all over the world. I put up data & pictures from the military techorders on most of the real NAA T-6's. I also include pictures and comments from the crews of the Reno Racing T-6's. I used to crew at Reno, but am retired and don't compete in racing much anymore.

I also run a site dedicated to the real 1:1 aircraft at: http://www.geocities.com/t6billtodd If you need to see any details on a T-6, I can scan and post them to the site in a limited amount.

I'm currently in the process of building a vacuum former to build correct canopies for the various T-6's, and will be building a T-6F canopy. I have plans for cowling for the BC-2, A-27, & Harvard NA-44 using the larger diameter R-1820 Wright engines too.

My best to you & all T-6 modelers in 2006!