A4C inflight....

Awesome Scooter!

Seeing your post inspired me to get off my :cheers: and get back to work on the A-4F (PM boxing of Hase kit) this afternoon. I took it from a couple partially painted subassemblies and now have it buttoned up and I'm in the process of filling and sanding a couple of the problem areas (the gun fairings and the lower rear fuselage insert). Overall it's a pretty nice kit and I learned a couple things I'll apply to my upcoming A-4PTM (from an A-4L kit)...

Thanks!

Curtis

thanks Pig, but nothing really incredible in this kit.......working fast has nothing with good....but the overal is medium.

for Holeshot, yep, pretty nice kit to build, some " dark area" as you say, but lots of fitting test help a lot !

my next one...normally an E with the back, i've just buy the detail set from AIRES....i've got to try that !

pat

Everybody that knows me, knows how much I like in-flight aircraft and the Scooter is one of my favorites.

You should get Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop foxtwo, took the liberty of blending one of your shots into a Terragen generated canyon scene. Hope you like it.

Caz

a4canyon_2.jpg

Edited by redruffensore

Beautiful kit man!

Nice weathering, not too overdone, but has that well used look. Very nice work! :P

Love the bike too, look 4ward 2 seeing that when it's finished. I have half a dozen Tamiya bikes, but have yet to tackle them (gloss paint jobs scare the willies out of me!! :lol: :lol: )

Sam :)

caz, that's a great idea, giving a great look of the bird !!

sam;.....i love bikes....and got plenty Tamiya one too...i'm finishing the body of the REPSOL now which would be displayed next the bike...next project is the YAMAHA spiderman....

pat