ACC Heritage Conference - 2006

Mmmmm......Viper.....in full blower......mmmmmmm :cheers:

Bet that Phantom pass had to be.....oh.....what's the word.....oh yeah...... LOUD!!!!

P.S. My 100th post!!! Only 6900+ more to go to catch phantom!

Edited by SimFixer

:rofl: FANTASTIC Pics! I especially love the Phantom and warbird pics :D .

WOW thanks for posting.

Regards,

Don

P.S. Have you heard anymore news on the Sabre?

P.S. My 100th post!!! Only 6900+ more to go to catch phantom!

Congrats and no worries...I have been here a little longer. Dont always have anything useful to say. But often have something to say. :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man, how do you...IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AMERICAN...I LOVE THIS COUNTRY...FEEL THE RAW POWER. Rip thanks for the fix man, as always lovely shots...bring on airshow season :cheers:

I am green, yes, green with envy! That looks to have been a wonderful three days. You've definitely posted some great images so far, my fave being the F-4/P-51 shot from below with the low sunlight; just gorgeous. Can't wait to see more. Thanks!

:cheers:

OK - Back again - I wanted to get a few more shots in before the end of the day and I'll post a few more on Wednesday.

Here's Dozer (the Raptor demo pilot) and SSgt Volasky (in the yellow intake crawling suit) just after Dozer's awesome Friday demo.

Here's Dozer in the cockpit just after popping the canopy, the engines were still spooling down.

Can you make out the 044 just ahead of the electro-luminescence panel on the nose?

It's there - look hard.

MGen Bill Anders' Mustang holds short prior to taking the active.

Bill Anders was on the crew of Apollo 8 with Frank Borman and Jim Lovell. The first mission to orbit the moon in 1968.

The Lonestar Air Museum P-47 prepares to take off - the afternoon sun really brings out the colors in this beautiful and extremely accurate warbird!!

OK - Last shot for today.

I'm not particullarly fond of this photo, but it has a sinister quality to it.

Not overly crisp, totally lacking detail, almost a silhouette.

But the retangular fire from the ABs - just awesome.

Thanks to all of you for the positive comments - I'm always happy to share the photos with the ARC membership.

More tomorrow!

ATB -

- Rip -

Dang that P-47 is looking SWEET :D ! Makes me want to build a T-Bolt.

Again, great pictures!

Regards,

Don

Thanks for the great pictures :D . Cant wait to see the airshows this year. One question, what is that big white bar in the Raptors front canopy section?

One question, what is that big white bar in the Raptors front canopy section?

Isn't that a high-tech version of "The Club"...anti theft device... B)

O.K. I'll leave now...