Did a little Day flying today

Some pics I took today. They are not great by any stretch of the imagination, but it was a fun flight and I thought I would share.

Day water operations at a little lake in Florida, and Low level work in Alabama. It is a rare occasion for us to fly during the daylight, but man it is fun. Hope you enjoy the crappy photo work.....

Matt

That does look like fun. You have a much better office window than I do, that's for sure. Thoroughly enjoyable pics, and far from crappy; the hover shot in the field is an especially impressive photograph. Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup:

What's the round thing at the bottom inside?

Dave

http://www.dpdproductions.com

- Featuring the NEW 'Military Aircraft' Photo CD -

"round thing at the bottom inside?", is the pintle mount for the .50 cal MG. Since we did not have a gun range that day, and no need for guns, we left it off. The mount (what you see) is in the stowed position on the ramp. Normally it is farther out off the ramp.

Cheers

Matt

Nice photos, really atmospheric shots, especially the side on one of that Pave low set against the backdrop of the woods...really shows how effective camoflage can be :cop:

PAVE-

Are you kidding me or what, those shots are awesome, especially with the very camera shy PAVELOW-I love that helo, and that shot where it's raining, is the hottest-MH-53J in it's elements...keep em coming