Current F-14 models en route

I couldnt afford the express post, I had two packages, the Tomcat and a F-20 I picked up for an ARCer in Michigan. I figured they (at least the Michigan one) would have arrived by now, but all I can confirm is they are no longer in Canada. Once they crossed into Detroit or Buffalo all the tracking info ceases to be.

My big wish is the dead bears have not been chewing on the boxxes or clubbing baby seals with them on the way to the states. :cheers: Keep us informed Brian.

Shawn-

Your tomcat arrived today, completely damage free...well, almost.

I may have to do a full landing gear replacement. Your gears were busted up pretty bad, however, the wheels are salvageable.

Good thing I already have extras built!

Edited by VF-103guy
Shawn-

Your tomcat arrived today, completely damage free...well, almost.

I may have to do a full landing gear replacement. Your gears were busted up pretty bad, however, the wheels are salvageable.

Good thing I already have extras built!

Awww crap. Do you need any parts or anything I can mail down ? I would have figured the probes on the fuseledge. Let me know if you need anything....

Shawn

I can also provide spares as needed since I have a Hasegawa bird that is being utilized for parts anyway.

Spirit of 76 is just about ready. Paint is on and the body just needs some touchups and trim detail painting. The wings, tailplanes and stabs are decalled for the most part. Current ETA for finishing is next weekend, provided I can get some replacement decals for screwed up tail markings shipped in time.

Since it is after the mail in deadline, I'll see about making other arrangements for having it delivered.

Quick update, Brian. I'm pretty much just waiting on boxes (my roomie works at a grocery store, this will soon be solved) and I'll get these badboys under way. Can you shoot me a PM with the mailing address again?

Jeremy,

the mailing address is:

354 Clearlake Drive

La Vergne, Tn. 37086

Go ahead and ship them right out! :D :cheers:

Edited by CRASCA