The metal finish is very realistic and it's very nice seeing the Mongolian roundels. Great work ! :thumbsup:

It's a shame Zvezda put a SR-71 cone in their PFM :cheers:

Really? I never figure out it.

You can have a look at the real thing here. The cone moves back and forth depending on the aircraft speed so it's possible that the cone sticks out a lot but it doesn't seem natural.

What Pavla cockpit did you use ? The one for the Bilek kit ? Was the fit ok ? The more I look at your model, the more I want to do a Zvezda PFM :)

Edited by Laurent
You can have a look at the real thing here. The cone moves back and forth depending on the aircraft speed so it's possible that the cone sticks out a lot but it doesn't seem natural.

What Pavla cockpit did you use ? The one for the Bilek kit ? Was the fit ok ? The more I look at your model, the more I want to do a Zvezda PFM :thumbsup:

Yes, Palva cockpit is for Bilek kit. I usually buy kits first and find the conversion kits later.Since I just found Palva resin kits for MiG-21PFM, so I bought this. (Zvesda kit's cockpit is too simple)

Palva kit need to modify to fit Zvesda product, so I used machine to rub some parts and used some putty, I spent almost half month to do it.

Hi Hubert !!

The MiG is fantastic ! very nice build.

Where are you in Taiwan? I work in Taipei at the moment ! it is fantastic city. I can only find 2 model shops though ! AFVshop and MPK model world. Do you know any others?

Mark

Hi Hubert !!

The MiG is fantastic ! very nice build.

Where are you in Taiwan? I work in Taipei at the moment ! it is fantastic city. I can only find 2 model shops though ! AFVshop and MPK model world. Do you know any others?

Mark

I live inTaipei.

Besides of AFV (http://www.afv.com.tw) and MPK (http://www.mpk.com.tw), some experienced modellers go to Ji-Shin(吉欣), it's old hobby shop, it's address : No. 60, Nan-Ning Road(台北市南寧路60號), Ho-Ping West Road and Nan-Ning Road intersection. This hobby shop can not use crdeit card, you have to prepare enough cash, but it's cheap.

If you don't know how to go there, you can leave me private message in the message box, I will offer you my phone number, you can call me.

Edited by Hurbert Chen