Venator Republic Cruiser

Hi everyone

I know a lot of you have already seen this before and followed my WIP to the end: http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=219632 - but it was suggested to me that I post this here in the Display Case for those of you who don't visit the Sci-Fi section much - if at all.

I had to wait until better photos were taken and now I believe they have been.

I was going to drop some pics into a star field but I have only got Photoshop Elements and I can't seem to get it to work properly. :bandhead2:

If anyone of you want to play around with any of these pics, please feel free to.

This was my first attempt at super detailing anything, so be gentle

Anyways, enough talking and time for some photos:

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

part 2 coming up

My goodness Madhatter. I have just read your entire build log and there are not enough words to describe the level of greatness on this one. Everything you have done is amazing, from the hull bays, superstructure, engines, microscopic details, fiber optics, amazing artistic paint work and on and on :worship: I guarantee that if this was built in the late 70's and early 80's, George Lucas would have paid you a mint to build ships for the big screen. I can't believe it only took 15 months to build this masterpiece. Thanks for sharing your work and I am watching the Cordoba Project as well :coolio:

/Jesse

thanks very much Sebastijan, Chippy, Holmes, Jesse and Trekracer for your comments - very much appreciated

Special thanks to you as well Jesse for taking the time to read the entire build log - the Cordoba is riding in the fast lane compared to the Venator in terms of build speed! :woot.gif:

Cheers

MH

Very nice. You make me want to build a sci fi ship.

You should have a go at a Sci-Fi subject - the best thing is your not bound by accuracy and (to a certain extent) realism - only your imagination :woot.gif:

Absolutely awesome build!!! Fantastiskt, I've followed the build from the start and I'm in awe of your skills! :-D

thanks bro - I was thinking the same thing of you while reading your new F-14 thread - I so wish I could paint as well as that!