1/48 F-14A VF-41 decal ever made?

I think Superscale and Fightertown did it. Aeromaster seems to have done it also. Not sure about their availability. I see you're Zotz decals? If you are planning a decal set for this, please do a lo-vis version:

http://www.jeffsjets.net/images/F-14A_103-AJ_VF-41_BLACK_ACES_NAS_OCEANA_VA_DAYTON_OH_7-00.jpg

Together with VF-102 low-viz:

http://s313.photobucket.com/user/slijfie/media/F14america.jpg.html

I have been interested in these for a long time but could not find anywhere, especially the 102. I don't like the snake strapping the globe version of 102 (http://wierdwolf.blogspot.com/2010/11/appertizer-for-today-hasegawa-148-f-14b.html)

Edited by Janissary

Fightertown decals did a sheet called desert storm nose art. It had that jet and VF-84 cat scratch fever. I would give you the decals but I used the 41 jet on the sheet. Still have the 84 jet unused. I think the sheet is out of production so the marketplace will be your best bet.

Fightertown decals did a sheet called desert storm nose art. It had that jet and VF-84 cat scratch fever. I would give you the decals but I used the 41 jet on the sheet. Still have the 84 jet unused. I think the sheet is out of production so the marketplace will be your best bet.

Thanks,

I've searched almost everywhere.

I'll take your VF-84 if I don't find the Black Aces mkgs.

Thanks!

It's safe to assume that the Queen of Spades will be making another appearance on a Fightertown Decals sheet. As well as late 90s, and last cruise Black Aces...

-brian

Oh, please tell me you're going to do the the version with long, tapered red stripe cutting through the spade.

It's safe to assume that the Queen of Spades will be making another appearance on a Fightertown Decals sheet. As well as late 90s, and last cruise Black Aces...

-brian

Great news there Brian. I think I missed this sheet when it first was available and of course one always goes looking for stuff when it is no longer available. Typical!!!

You know it is amazing that a modeller could only build F-14 Tomcats for the rest of your modelling life and not get finished. Same thing with Bf-109s I would think.

Still recall seeing Darren's F-14 line up in Phoenix and thought is was just wonderful. Loved it so much went out and bought a couple more Monogram F-14 kits when I got back home even though I already had several Hasegawa kits.

How's the saying go again "Tomcats Forever!!!"