Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that took part in the DotR GB.

There has been some great builds over the last 6 months! and a few that are still in the process of been finished.

The GB Raffle has been drawn the results can be found pinned at the top of the GB Thread.

Huge thanks go to everyone that donated items to the raffle and we cant forget our sponsor's, Mike @ Mike Grant Decals and Francis @ Hobby Gryffon

Well that the end of the Defence of the Reich GB! B) :cheers:

Hope to see you next year in the Reich Raiders GB!

Hard to believe how fast six months goes by. I wish I could have completed a few more, unfortunately this work thing has a way of screwing with the modeling time!

I had a great time though, really an excellent GB. I'm getting a little misty so I better go. :(

Horrido!

Had a great time with thid one guys, my favorite GB yet, and I learned a few things and gained a new appreciation of WWII German a/c. I even picked up a new airbrushing technique.

Thanks to the mods, sponsors and fellow entrants for making this the best GB ever!

:)

This was a great GB. We really had some cool entries. Thanks to all. I'll miss reading our forum every day to follow all the progress.

We need a new GB that will allow me to build alot more of my Luftwaffe kits!

Chris