What if Schemes

How about "Mondkalb" (for mooncalf) instead of "Mondkuh"?

Those MiGs are really cool! :D

The RAF MiG looks a bit like a slim, single-engined Lightning in profile. :shoot: All it needs are cheek-mounted Atolls and overwing tanks....

You Gents are really spoiling us with all these Beauties, Thank You to all of the Talented Ones !
I totally agree! (and if any of that was directed at me then Thank You!)

Is it my imagination or is each of the artists playing along here getting better with every new piece of art?

Great stuff! :wasntme:

Just love the F/A-23s! More please!

I can't wait to do my own YF-23 drawing, but I am going to wait...

Viggen of the day:

Ukraine

UkraineViggen.jpg

:(

I totally agree! (and if any of that was directed at me then Thank You!)

Is it my imagination or is each of the artists playing along here getting better with every new piece of art?

Damn Straight you're part of that Talent Pool Chris ! :wasntme:

I agree with you also about how all of you are getting better as you post more, more details, more "used & worn" look to the subjects etc ... Beautiful Stuff Guys !

Gregg

Regarding the Black Widow II/Gray Ghost/ whatever the F-23 would've been called:

IMG_5047.jpg

My rendition of the Italeri kit. . . Hmm, maybe I should think about a new paint job.

Ves :worship:

Some MiG-21's for today!

TOPGUN3.jpg

Cheers

Richard.

Now, that is way cool.....and I'm sure that back in the days someone might have thought of doing this to the real Mig-21. That is someone at the Topgun, of coure. :banana:

Mike

To all the graphics experts. Can anyone do me Typhoon (modern one not the WWII one) in a Kenyan Air Force colour scheme. A copy of the F5E scheme would be good (which I think is based on the 1980s RAF Dark Green, grey and light aircraft grey scheme). Some pictures here:

ARC Forums

I plan to do a What-if sometime!

Dang it, Zacto; Now I've got to go get a second Viggen kit ... :salute:

Just one? :lol: Half a dozen would be more like it, no?

To all the graphics experts. Can anyone do me Typhoon (modern one not the WWII one) in a Kenyan Air Force colour scheme. A copy of the F5E scheme would be good (which I think is based on the 1980s RAF Dark Green, grey and light aircraft grey scheme).

I'd also say some Kenyan schemes would be cool! :woot.gif: They have to replace their F-5Es someday....

Me thinks Zacto needs to repost his "unexpected" Viggen from the Temp Forums. :lol:
:lol:

Nobody expects...

SpanishInquisition.jpg

Here's a couple more Spanish schemes...

Spanish Republican

SpanishRepublican.jpg

Spanish Nationalist

SpanishNationalist.jpg

And another retro scheme, the PeaViggen

PeaViggen.jpg

:unsure:

While the forums were down I did a little Blue Angels What iffiing and might have been, and even an almost was. They flew the Cutlass, but only the early XF4U-1 version, and only 2 of them for a short time. And yes, these pale in comparison to Zactos Blue Angel Viggen

baskyray3.jpg

BADemon2.jpg

gutless2.jpg

Edited by jburch

More F/A-23s!

Vandy 1

F-23_Vandy_1.jpg

USMC MARPAT

F-23D.jpg

Two Seater specialized for ground attack wearing promo/demo scheme. I left off some of the squadron markings since I wanted to put my energy on this one into the scheme.

IAF No. 69 Squadron

F-23I.jpg

More to come!!!

USMC MARPAT

F-23D.jpg

Two Seater specialized for ground attack wearing promo/demo scheme. I left off some of the squadron markings since I wanted to put my energy on this one into the scheme.

:cheers:

Think Zactoman will make a conversion set? :whistle:

Edited by AnthonyWan

I think it's obvious the forums were down for such a long time. :lol: Some many great new WhIfs! :yahoo:

I really like those Viggens! Now I really need at least half a dozen of the Heller kits. :whistle: Well, at least they come with the comfy chair instead of an ejector seat. :lol:

EDIT: Can I turn off that feature that scales down the pics? :cheers:It only does that with some pics, but not all. The Marines Frogfoot on page 50, for instance. It's still wider than the other posts, but is not being scaled down. That has to do with those being older, "pre-forum-move", I guess.

Edited by ChernayaAkula