Spanish Mirage F1M

Here's my latest profile, of one of my favorite jets; the Mirage F1. I started off with an easy single colour Spanish variant but plan to do some others in the future. The full scale drawing is about 8000px wide so this is only 1/10th scale. Hope you like it!

KoenLeuveringMirageF1MFinished800px.png

Edited by Koen L

Well I don't really like putting a bigger version on here cause you never know what other websites might 'borrow' my work without asking. Send me a PM if you would like to see a larger version please, Fuji. :D

Koen

Edited by Koen L
  • 3 weeks later...
Well I don't really like putting a bigger version on here cause you never know what other websites might 'borrow' my work without asking. Send me a PM if you would like to see a larger version please. :thumbsup:

Koen

snapshot54@aol.com

Many Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

very nice Koen.

Seems to me that when i look at my pictures that the tape on the vertical edge is some what brighter yellow as you have now.

can you make this one to?

Because of the nice tigerstripes on his wingtanks

mirage.JPG

Edited by BeeJee
  • 3 weeks later...
Did some updates to reflect a jet I saw at the Tiger Meet last week. Hope you like it!

TigerMirageF1.jpg

Koen

Koen - that is AWESOME! You know I love the Spanish Mirages and I love this scheme. A friend of mine is the one who designs and paints all the special schemes for the Spanish AF and this is one of my favorites he's done.

• 1 year later...