Fightertown Decals giveaway

I gave away VF-143 decals earlier and it was so fun that I thought I'd do it again, only this time I'll give away 5 or so sheets! So here's the gouge (that's Navy speak for 'the info') -

Send me an email by Dec 18 with 1 or 2 sentences about which sheet you'd like to build and why. IE, personal connection, memorable experience, nostaglia, it's the coolest thing you've ever seen, your brother's uncle's cousin's next door neighbor's son used to fly that jet, the squadron symbol matches that of your family crest from the 1600's, etc...

Pick any sheet you like that's currently available 1 per person. You can also do this for a friend - tell me why you'd like to give the gift to someone else...

I will pick a couple or so of the emails and send the recipient a holiday gift. All I ask is that you not sell the sheet. I like to think that a gift should stay a gift, so if you chose to get rid of it in the future, please pass it on as such. (It's a karma thing)

Please follow these instructions to make my life easier:

1. Please email me directly at Brian@FightertownDecals.com No PMs or emails sent through ARC (they go to a different address)

2. Please include your full name and address. (Because I'm 'lazy' and want to make this easy).

3. Please say which sheet you'd like in the email.

4. Please don't email me and ask if yours was chosen.

thanks,

brian

Wonderful gesture, Brian, especially considering your product is among the best I've ever seen!

*starts to play "Santa Claus is Coming To Town" on the piccolo*

:blink: <<wassail mugs

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
I sent mine in. It was about how Darren Roberts got the callsign "Wildman" as he was seen hitting the bottle during the weekend of Tomcat Sunset. :D

...that wasn't the only thing "Wildman" was hitting on...

I seem to recall a certain waitress in a certain restaurant that was making googly eyes at Darren the entire time. :D I even got a witness..

Seriously, Darren's an innocent guy, but the waitress was blatently hitting on him.

Not that I don't like the dirty school teacher look...

Updating that all the holiday decals have gone out! We got some great stories, jokes and karma to pass on and it was VERY tough picking just a few so... We picked the best 10! (and since Mike Grant had the funniest email, we hooked him up too. At least I hope it was meant to be a joke. If not it was the seriously most funny thing I've read)

So thank you to everyone for sending in your stories and requests. I wish I could honor all of them (close to 100!!!) but I think Santa did the job he came to do.

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for supporting this little endeavor known as Fightertown Decals!

-brian

Not too shabby...

She kinda had the dirty school teacher look..

The ONE NIGHT I didn't go out with you guys!!! That's ok, I got to witness Darren Roberts and the "Dairy Queen" incident roughly a year before Tomcat Sunset, so I guess that makes up for it.

I still remember the morning of the flight ceremony, all of us stepping out of our room at the BOQ and hearing noises from the room next door (at 7AM?!?). Evidently one of Plescia's fighter pilot buddies had managed to "aquire" a target the night before and was engaged in a rather lengthly "ACM" session with her (and from the sound of it, he was winning)