Hasegawa 1/48 A-7E (VA-25 - early 1970's)

Sorry Terry... somehow I missed your first comment about wanting to see a close up of the helmet detail... well, here it is...

This is the best I got ... The tiny little lightning bolts were decals made for me by Mike Grant...

IMG_3091Medium.jpg

-Greg

Outstanding looking Corsair Greg, the only thing missing is the hydrualic fluid on the deck underneath. :salute:

Every detail I can remember is there, including some I forgot about, Awesome build!!

:salute::salute:

Best A-7 Corsair model I've ever seen.

Reddog :salute:

Edited by Reddog

Thanks for the compliments gents... they mean more then you can ever imagine :-)

What's next... hehe... 'gawa's 1/48 F-14B... using Fightertown's Swordsmen decals :-) Already started to cut the stuff out for the pit... It'll be for the 2009 F-14 GB ... which is starting in January I believe...

As always I'll be posting ongoing build photos. This is my first 'gawa cat and I'm terrified, but I've been doing tons of research and I think I might, just might, be able to tame this beast ;-)

-Greg

• 7 months later...