1/72 Printable Carrier Decks

As promised, here are some 1/72 Carrier Decks: http://www.4shared.com/dir/15922241/f9cdd477/72_Carrier.html

CarrierDeck_Letter1_72.jpg CarrierDeck_Letter1_72.jpg

CarrierDeck_Letter2_72.jpg CarrierDeck_Letter2_72.jpg

CarrierDeck_Letter3_72.jpg CarrierDeck_Letter3_72.jpg

CarrierDeck1_72.jpg (11"x17") CarrierDeck1_72.jpg

CarrierDeck2_71.jpg (11"x17") CarrierDeck2_72.jpg

CarrierDeck3_72.jpg (11"x17") CarrierDeck3_72.jpg

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Here are the Helicopter (Harrier and Osprey) Decks: http://www.4shared.com/dir/15922241/f9cdd477/72_Carrier.html

HelicopterDeck1_72.jpg (11"x17")

HelicopterDeck1_72.jpg

HelicopterDeck1_Letter_72.jpg

HelicopterDeck1_Letter_72.jpg

HelicopterDeck2_72.jpg (11"x17")

HelicopterDeck2_72.jpg

HelicopterDeck2_Letter_72.jpg

HelicopterDeck2_Letter_72.jpg

Hope you like 'em. I'm posting the 1/72 Tarmacs now.

Mike

And now for the 1/72 Tarmacs. Find them here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/15989022/a8ab6985/72_Tarmac.html

Helipad1_Letter_72.jpg

Helipad1_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac1_72.jpg (11"x17")

Tarmac1_72.jpg

Tarmac1_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac1_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac2_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac2_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac3_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac3_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac4_Letter_72.jpg

Tarmac4_Letter_72.jpg

I've also included some Soviet Style slabs.

Hexagon1_Letter_72.jpg

Hexagon1_Letter_72.jpg

Soviet1_Letter_72.jpg

Soviet1_Letter_72.jpg

Soviet2_Letter_72.jpg

Soviet2_Letter_72.jpg

Enjoy. That's it on the PhotoShop for a while. I need to get back to building in plastic.

Mike

Thanks for the pics. Could you please tell us how to print them ? Print them to A4 ? Letter ?Scaling etc ?

Thanks in advance.

Jakub

Hi Jakub,

All of the jpg files are built at size in CMYK @ 300dpi (I made different versions in 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 - no need to scale). Letter size 8.5"x11" (inches) is standard in the States (slightly smaller than A4) and can be printed on most home inkjet printers. The 11"x17" Tabloid size is also common in the States, though most home printers aren't made that large. I suggest getting color prints made at a place like Staples or FedEx Office (in the States) that has a Desktop Publishing and/or Copy & Print Center. In other words, they can make color prints from your computer files (jpg and pdf) to their Color Laser Copier. Most can print onto a heavier card stock as well. It's usually cheaper to combine the files into one multi-page document (instead of printing each jpg separately). I use InDesign (a page layout program) to make a single document and output from that. Ask which format they prefer to print from and if they have someone in Desktop Publishing to help you. Then just bring the files in on a CD. You can also look for local print shops that offer Digital Printing.

I hope that helps,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, these are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I shrunk down your dirty concrete base to 144th scale and printed it on some matte photo paper, and I must say I'm mighty impressed with how it turned out. There are some pictures here. Can't wait to try out the carrier decks!

Thanks again,

Chris

Wow, these are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I shrunk down your dirty concrete base to 144th scale and printed it on some matte photo paper, and I must say I'm mighty impressed with how it turned out. There are some pictures here. Can't wait to try out the carrier decks!

Thanks again,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

You're welcome. I like the way your Blackhawk looks on the printed base.

I'm re-working some of the more popular downloads and I'm looking into having them printed (full-bleed) onto card stock.

Once I'm happy with the printing, I'll offer them for sale in the Marketplace Forum. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Mike

All except a couple of these are not showing up. I just get the red X's. No pic. Any idea why?

Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe it's a Mac vs PC thing. I posted everything with Photobucket, like suggested. Let me know if you'd like me to send you anything specific.

Mike

Ok, none of that worked. I tried IE and Chrome and most images just would not load. However, my son suggested using Safari and all of the images came right up, and are now downloaded! Woo-Hoo! Good job.

• 2 months later...

I've only just recently (okay, this minute) found this thread. I never stumbled into this sub-forum before. Seems photobucket doesn't like hosting photos most of the time. The problem is entirely their end 99.9% of the time.

It also seems 4shared is not working either, as those are coming up broken links when I go in to view them.

Any chance they might be uploaded again? Zipped and put on a download site or something?

EDIT: Never mind on that! The IMAGES are broken, but once you go to 4shared, the "download now" link still works just fine. I assumed broken image meant broken link, but this isn't the case! Many thanks for all the hard work!

Edited by Mark M.