Sven,

These are spectacular. Three questions:

First - For the finished product, were they painted, or did you use anneal the parts to achieve the "burnt" appearance?

Second - With Meteor Productions out of business and their Cutting Edge F-15 Exhaust nozzles no longer in production, do you plan to do a set for the 1/32nd scale F-15's?

Third - Do you plan to obtain a US distributor for your products?

Many thanks,

Stew

Sven,

These are spectacular. Three questions:

First - For the finished product, were they painted, or did you use anneal the parts to achieve the "burnt" appearance?

Second - With Meteor Productions out of business and their Cutting Edge F-15 Exhaust nozzles no longer in production, do you plan to do a set for the 1/32nd scale F-15's?

Third - Do you plan to obtain a US distributor for your products?

Many thanks,

Stew

Hi Stew,

the nozzles were not painted on the outside. They was in stain/etchant for one day( the inner long petals with the shiny stripe around) after it was mask with a thiny stripe of masking tape. It was easy because it was glued ( with 2K )around the brass-cone to this time. For the next petals I took a hot-airgun to color it b e f o r e I glued one after another.

The Inside of the nozzle is paintet with humbrol.

The F-15 nozzles would be good,but I have to finish my other things before.The carrier catapult needs mutch longer than I thought.

And the last question:

I will search a Us distributor in the next time. As yet I hadn´t got time to looking for.

Much thanks that you like my products,and I hope in the future I will be a little faster with new items.

Mirko

Wow, those F-14 nozzles look gorgeous! :stooges:

Really looking forward to the release of the finished product, and I hope they will be available as a set of 1 open/1 closed as this configuration seem to be most common on parked Tomcats.

Now I just have to complete the base kit that is supposed to go with those nozzles... :coolio:

Cheers,

Anders

Those look awesome!!

makes me want to make a f-14 just for the sake of the nozzles and diorama set. Superb weathering going on there too! Some high-fidelity products you have goin on there. Will be placing an order for the flanker nozzles soon. Thanks!

David