1/48th Kinetic F-16I Sufa

It is always nice to a IAF SUFA. Lovely finish. What colors You've used?

i hope in near future to buld one, only in 1/72, but i still need a Isra conversation :lol:

anyway, great model You've got here, what it'll be next on the bench?

sv51macross :Thanks. Load-out courtesy of Skunk Model Workshop IAF weapon set. :salute:

Gambler: Thanks Jeff. ;)

Qian: Thanks Qian. Btw, did u submit any entries for the Airfix Cup @ NP?

Edgaras: I used Gunze Colours for the camo, very 'rich' colour range. As of now, i'm doing the Hasegawa P-47 egg plane. :crying2: Btw, do post up your Sufa pic once you start building it.

Eric: Thanks Eric. :)

Edited by blackout
Qian: Yeap. Its held at Ngee Ann Poly.

Gee... Haha, I guess I gotta give that a miss due to upcoming tests in 2 weeks time! Sorry.

Btw I also have a Kinetic F-16D+ which I've yet to start. Need to concentrate on my studies first before I commence building my sufa in about 3 weeks time!

:lol:

Gee... Haha, I guess I gotta give that a miss due to upcoming tests in 2 weeks time! Sorry.

Btw I also have a Kinetic F-16D+ which I've yet to start. Need to concentrate on my studies first before I commence building my sufa in about 3 weeks time!

:lol:

Studies come first my friend. :taunt:

Will be looking forward on your build soon. :)

gb_madcat_sl: Thanks Mark. The build-off with you was the inspiration. Thanks again.

kurnass77: Thanks kurnass. Would love to see your work soon too. Currently i'm doing a Hasegawa P-47 eggplane for an Eggplane GB locally but i already have another F-16 on the way too. Stay tune my friend. :thumbsup:

moeggo: Thanks moeggo. I use Alclad for the exhaust, Gunze for most part of the Sufa and vallejo to do the detail paintings. I hope that helps. :)

Aggressor Supporter: Thanks Aggressor Supporter but how i wish i had mounted the 600 gallon tank on. It would make it even look bigger. :P

Thanks again guys. :)

Hello people. I am posting up my first completed jet build.

I would like to present my F-16I, SUFA. No. 408 from The Negev Squadron. C&C welcome.

SUFA_1.jpg

SUFA_2.jpg

SUFA_3.jpg

SUFA_4.jpg

SUFA_5.jpg

SUFA_6.jpg

SUFA_7.jpg

SUFA_8.jpg

sufa_butt.jpg

Great work!! No doubt about it, but I have one question and this is not looking for flaws or anything...........no way. Here it goes:

Does the SUFA usually fly with the new bigger drop tanks or the regular standard as shown?

I thought I had read somewhere that it is OK to use the drop tanks (and pylons maybe) from the HAS F-2A or F-2B kit.

I had planned to try and use the bigger drop tanks and pylons from the F-2A/B kit, but now that I see this SUFA, I am inclined to use what comes in the Kenetic kit instead.

One quick kit question:

Can the kit easily be made with the landing gear in the retracted position? I'd like to have a pair of these in formation on a really nice stand.

Wizard_rkt: About the drop tanks, i think they flew with the bigger tank but its not supplied in this kit unfortunately. Correct me if I'm wrong here, as for the F-2 tanks, i think its possible to use it. I also think its possible to build it in retractable position. I believe i saw it somewhere but i can't recall which site. Sorry about that. :P

Tricose: Thank you sir. Hoping to build better models as i progress along. :thumbsup:

Angels49: Thanks. :thumbsup:

Girolamo LORUSSO: New virus? Sufamania? I like the sound of that. :) Thanks for the compliment.

mario krijan: Thank you sir. :)